Leather Flap Pen Case for Five Pens - Black
100% HANDMADE IN TURKEY
Handmade Leather Flap Pen Case For 5 Pens
Our Leather Flap Pen Case will protect your valuable pens or fountain pens in your bag or jacket pocket from leaking everywhere, getting scratched, or ruined. Suitable for most of the Fountain pens, even an oversized Montblanc 149 or a Pelikan m1000 and other types of pens. The flap cover closes with hidden magnetic closure.
If you are a fan of the real black retina screen, this color is for you. Very deep and rich with solid black tones (so no grey, burgundy or brown tones). Semi-matte finish.
WHICH PENS FIT:
Will fit pens up to 15.5 cm long and 1.6 cm in barrel diameter. Tested with these Fountain pens:
- Pelikan m200 - m400- m800 - m1000
- Montblanc 144- 146- 149
- Lamy Safari - Al star
- TWSBI ECO - 580 - VAC 700
- Parker Centennial - International
- Sailor 1911s -1911l
- Pilot Custom 74 -92 - 823 - 912
- Leonardo Officina - MZ - Furore
H x W x D : 16 cm x 12 cm x 2 cm (4.7" x 6.3" x 0.8")
- 5 pen slots
- Magnetic closure
- Internal protector slots
- 100% vegetable-tanned, full-grain leather
- Hand-stitched using waxed polyamide thread
- The edges are beveled, waxed, and burnished for a finished look
*Accessories are not included
I’m very happy with the five pen pouch. It holds all my writing instruments and feels very safe to carry around. More I’m using it, the leather is breaking in nicely. Appreciate the quality and design. All the good wishes.
...but received the black one instead. While I'm disappointed that it doesn't match the zipped A5 folio as I had intended, this is still a gorgeous product with excellent quality leather and craftsmanship. Sturdy construction, and all the fountain pens in my collection fit in the slots comfortably.
Expecting an all black pen case as advertised to match my ensemble, I was disappointed that it came with white stitches. It took me a while to get use to the white line around all the edges to this day. Nevertheless, I like the feel and quality of the leather and it fits all my favorite Pelikan and Montblanc pens nicely.
I knew from reviews that Galen quality was high. I just didn’t know how high.
Very impressed and would recommend highly.
For over a year without success, I was searching a pen case that could hold five fountain pens, until I came across Galen's product. The leader pen case is exceptionally well crafted and very handsome to showcase.
This case is amazing!! I love it and the person who it is for will just flip over it!!
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 2-3 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in 2-3 weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
WHY SHOP AT Galen?
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM