Leather Flap Pen Case for Five Pens - Brown
100% HANDMADE IN TURKEY
Handmade Leather Flap Pen Case For 5 Pens
Our Leather Flap Pen Case will protect your valuable pens or fountain pens in your bag or jacket pocket from leaking everywhere, getting scratched, or ruined. Suitable for most of the Fountain pens, even an oversized Montblanc 149 or a Pelikan m1000 and other types of pens. The flap cover closes with hidden magnetic closure.
This timeless color is a bestseller among all our items. It's a classic brown pecan color, darker than tan, with some deep chocolate tones.
WHICH PENS FIT:
Will fit pens up to 15.5 cm long and 1.6 cm in barrel diameter. Tested with these Fountain pens:
- Pelikan m200 - m400- m800 - m1000
- Montblanc 144- 146- 149
- Lamy Safari - Al star
- TWSBI ECO - 580 - VAC 700
- Parker Centennial - International
- Sailor 1911s -1911l
- Pilot Custom 74 -92 - 823 - 912
- Leonardo Officina - MZ - Furore
H x W x D : 16 cm x 12 cm x 2 cm (4.7" x 6.3" x 0.8")
- 5 pen slots
- Magnetic closure
- Internal protector slots
- 100% vegetable-tanned, full-grain leather
- Hand-stitched using waxed polyamide thread
- The edges are beveled, waxed, and burnished for a finished look
*Accessories are not included
I love writing with fountain pens and since the birth of my granddaughter on the other side of the country, I find myself traveling more frequently. I keep two daily journals so traveling with my pens is a must and this pen case provides nice protection for my pens, is a good size for travel, and looks beautiful while it accompanies me and my journals. The magnetic closure keeps things secure and is convenient to use as well.
My pen pouch was scratched, but it kept my pens safe. I take good care of it and use it well.
I’m a repeat customer. The brown leather flap pen case for 5 pens that I ordered back on April 4, 2021 from Galen Leathers arrived in excellent condition about a week after I ordered it which I considered a quick delivery considering it was coming all the way from Turkey.
My impressions of the case: In addition to it being well-made (Thanks, Yusuf!) of sturdy and durable materials, I like how the flap and elastic pen loops make it quick and easy for me to access, store and retrieve my EDC fountain pens. I like the look and feel of the smooth leather used to make it. Overall I am very happy with the pen case. I highly recommend it if you need a 5 pen fountain pen case.
Beautifully made, with great attention to detail. Manages a 149 and a Santini Libra with ease. My only concern, mentioned by others, is the thinness of the leather on the top side, which I fear will wear through as the pens push against the leather at the bottom.
Honestly the best pen case I've owned by far. The quality is superb and the delivery was unexpectedly fast!
A very beautiful high-quality pen case that fits all sizes of fountain pens. The magnetic clap and the general look have a great aesthetic value. NOw is part of my EDC equipment.
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 2-3 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in 2-3 weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
WHY SHOP AT Galen?
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM