Leather Zippered 10 Slots Pen Case with A5 Notebook Holder - Crazy Horse Tan
100% HANDMADE IN TURKEY
Handmade Leather Zippered 10 Slots Pen Case with A5 Notebook Holder
COLOR/FINISH:Crazy Horse Tan/Distressed
Distressed tan-brown color showing under-tones of brown, caramel and walnut. Ages and softens quicker compared to regular leather. Suede feeling finish.
7.3 x 9.2 inches (18.5 x 23.5 cm)
- 10 elastic pen loops
- A5 Notebook Holder
- Full grain leather
- Holds up to 145 mm / 5.6-inch pens
- Protector fabric
- YKK zipper
- 100% vegetable tanned cow leather
- Hand stitched using waxed polyamide thread
- The edges are beveled, waxed, and burnished for a finished look
This Leather Zippered Pen Case with an A5 Notebook Holder has a velvet-lined interior and holds up to 10 pens and an A5-sized notebook. When you want to carry your favorite pens, you want them protected in your bag, purse, or pocket to avoid ink leaking everywhere or getting them scratched. This leather pen holder is great to protect your fountain pens and keep them safe. As lovers of stationery, our leather pen cases are one of our flagship product lines.
*Accessories are not included
Every time you open a Galen Leather package it feels like you are receiving a gift. Upon opening the box I was greeted by a warm leather smell (I have the Crazy Horse Brown). The smell built up expectations for the actual feel of the leather and upon laying my hands on its cover it felt simply perfect, very luxurious!
The zipper is rugged and feels of high quality. So are the pen retainers loop that easily accommodate my Pelikan M620 and my Omas Arco Milord at each end of the size spectrum.
As for the A5 part it can receive a hard cover Leuchturm1917 A5 notebook as well as anything under and with the leather flap I can actually write on the left page i.e. over my pens. For this to work you need to have your pen holder side mostly filled for obvious reasons!
100% satisfied with my purchase and considering getting the A5 Pen and Portfolio as a gift.
I’m very happy with all the products from Galen 👍🏻.
Attaching a few photos.
Because of side costs like tax and shipping, I hesitated a long time but in the end couldn't resist :). The pen case is so beautiful and I'm sure it will even get better being used for years. Pity though that's it's not as soft as I expected it to be (no stuffing/inlay) and also thin pens fall out. Nevertheless I do love it and it's great to have pens and notebook together in one map.
This notebook holder is a thing of beauty. The craftmanship is superb. It feels so nice in the hand. It fits the 400 page A5 Tomoe River notebook and 10 pens snugly. I love it
I've used my notebook cover all day every day since receiving it. It holds many of my fountain and rollerball pens and a thick Nomatic Notebook. I even have room for a few pages of reference codes folded within the cover. The flap covering my pens started to tatter, so I chose to burn with a lighter to reduce fraying. I'm very happy with this purchase and the quality of the product.
Shiny and smooth surface. Love it. However, it will be 5 stars if the size was better. I couldn’t zip it after I inserted all pens with the A5 note. After all, this is really good case.
P/s: best wishes for the business.
My personalised leather pen and A5 notebook holder arrived today through FedEx in very quick time. This is everything I hoped for and more. Beautifully made and can hold all my favourite pens. I particularly love the design with the flap so you don’t have to take the notebook out of the cover to write in the left hand side. Lots of lovely extras as well. I continue to be impressed with your company. Service is second to none and products are of very high standard. Thank you.
Fits the Hobonichi 5 year diary with slim pens. I love that this case looks great even after it takes all the dings and scratches from being actively used daily. It fits every A5 size journal I use including the Hobonichi 5 year diary which is larger than the regular A5 Hobonichi “cousin”. Highly recommend this, especially if you like to carry a lot of pens for color-coding or just for fun:).
I received the 10 pen and notebook case for Christmas and I am so happy with it. The workmanship is superb, the leather is exquisite and I can now carry ten pens and my journal safely in my bag. I read some reviews that suggested the case was a bit tight with ten pens and a journal but I’m happy with the way it’s zipping up. The leather is a bit stiff but I know that will soften overtime and become even more beautiful than it already is. I am very happy, the green colour is gorgeous. I was worried it wouldnt come in time for Christmas what with Covid and Christmas post but surprisingly it came from Turkey to Australia in really good time. Very happy with Galen Leathers superb service and quality goods.
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 1-2 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in a few weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM