The Note Board - Wooden Rhodia Notepad Holder - Mahogany
Galen Everyday Pad and Rhodia top-stapled pads are known as the best fountain pen-friendly and useful notepads. At Galen Leather, we love to use these pads as we're big fans of fountain pens.
We've once again collaborated with Walden Woodworkers Co to make this vintage-inspired notepad holder. We're confident you are going to love it as much as we do! Its basic, clean, and slim design makes it the perfect addition to your work desk or office space. Choose from mahogany or walnut wood. The brass screws can be loosened to refill the notepads.
To write on the backside of the notepad you will need to take out and turn over the notepad just as you would any regular notepad.
The Note Board is compatible with the below Rhodia models.
|7.4 x 21 cm
|3 x 8 ¼ "
|5.2 x 7.5 cm
|2 x 3 "
|7.4 x 10.5 cm
|3 x 4 ″
|8.5 x 12 cm
|3 ⅜ x 4 ¾ "
|10.5 x 14.8 cm
|4 x 6 ″
|11 x 17 cm
|4 ⅜ x 6 ⅜ "
|14.8 x 21 cm
|6 x 8 ¼ "
Image credit : Miligram
First of all, like everything I have purchased from Galen Leather, the note board is beautiful to look at. It is also very well made. I like that it has a nice heft to it, the notebook is secured with screws to keep it from moving (I appreciated the fact that a notebook was included, a very nice bonus), and there is a pen slot. And it arrived within a week of my placing the order. I have come to expect no less from Galen Leather. Thank you Yunus!
This is my first Galen Leather co.'s order and I am so impressed by their quietly of the wood but also the sweetest letter with gift are amazing, no regret for 100% I already recommended lots of my friends good thing has to share!! Thank you again for made me day!!
This notepad holder holds an A5 pad securely. Its weight keeps the pad from moving around as I write on it. This is an unanticipated but much appreciated advantage. The clamp that holds the pad in place loosens with two slotted screws. Changing pads is fast and easy. Highly recommended!
It's a great note board.
The wood pattern on the board is beautifully alive.
This board makes my desk classy.
One thing that's a little bit unfortunate is that thin notes can't be fixed.
Love using it for writing on my desk. The design is beautiful and I feel like I am teleported back in time when using it.
Even though technology dominates my work life, I do all of my best thinking with a pen in my hand and Galen Leather has helped me create the perfect set-up. I love the beauty of natural materials and the mahogany note board compliments my walnut fountain pen wonderfully. I went with mahogany over the walnut note board to bring some variety and because the subtle red hue is just beautiful with the brass screws.
This colour is so rich and beautiful. Galen Leather never fails me of it's great quality making product. I am so happy getting this product. Thank you Yunus 🧡
I received my Not Board just before our trip to Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic. So I decided to bring it with me so that I could take it to the beach with me. It worked great and I was very happy I brought it with me. I love it's size and also love the fact that it fits in my new Medic Bag.
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 1-2 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in a few weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM