The Nib Rest Wooden Pen Stand - Mahogany
$19.00 USD– Sold Out
100% Handmade in Turkey
Spruce up your work desk with our handcrafted pen holder shaped to reflect the nib of an old fashioned ink pen. It's stylish and professional and makes a perfect gift for the office worker, calligraphist, writer or artist. 'The Pen Rest' is made from solid mahogany wood for a classy finish. It holds most varieties of pens and brushes, including Fountain Pens, so you can show the off with pride.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
This pen rest is perfect for displaying that one pen on your desk you use all the time. It not only shows off the pen, it also establishes an aesthetic on your desk that will have you smiling whenever you look over at it. Great craftsmanship, as always. I think it looks best with large size pens, but that's just my personal opinion. ;) You definitely won't regret getting this.
Beautiful pen rest! Love the quality products & the wonderful service. I can't say enough great things about Galen Leather! :-)
Super friendly contact and great customer support.
Super fast production
and delivery (to Frankfurt, Germany).
Wonderful, very high-quality products, the "Pen Case" as well as "the nib rest" look even more beautiful in reality than on the already good photos on the homepage.
I am sure that the two parts will reliably accompany me for a very long time and that they will acquire an even more beautiful appearance (patina) through the aging and use process.
Thank you, dear Galen Leather team, keep it up.
Stay healthy and all, all the best in this crazy time.
This is one of the unique pen rests I’ve ever seen. Instantly fell in love and now I’m the proud owner. Keeping it at my desk and it feels awesome!
It is very stylish.
If you’re a fountain pen nerd, you ‘need’ this! Beautifully designed, very classy looking—I keep this on my work desk and use it every day.
The nib rest is absolutely beautiful! On top of a wonderful item to treasure, the service from the Galen team was beyond measure. I was informed of manufacture and delivery progress at all steps of the way. Finally, all the extra little touches like the personal note have ensured a customer for life.
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 2-3 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in 2-3 weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
WHY SHOP AT Galen?
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM