Writer's Medic Bag XLarge - Crazy Horse Tan
$349.00 USD– Sold Out
100% HANDMADE IN TURKEY
PRODUCT:Handmade Leather Writer's Medic Bag
Crazy Horse Tan/Distressed
Distressed tan-brown color showing under-tones of brown, caramel and walnut. Ages and softens quicker compared to regular leather. Suede feeling finish.
In honour of our founder Zeynep's last design, we've finally brought her dream to life. As a lover of all things vintage, she was inspired by the design of a traditional medic kit bag and adapted it to incorporate the Galen Leather product range.
The Writer's Medic Bag will light up any writer's or creative's imagination. It's the ultimate stylish way to carry around your writing kit to the coffee shop, on the train, plane or wherever your work takes you. With compartments for notebooks, journals, pen slots and accessories, you can easily pack all your writing essentials with you.
Galen Leather fans will fall in love with this writing kit bag as it's the ultimate collector's item for displaying all your favourite products from our range. It's also one of the best gifts for a writer. The gorgeous distressed tan colour is a best seller throughout our collections so without a doubt we had to include it as a colour option for the Writer's Medic Bag.
15” x 10” x 3.14” | 2.5 lbs - 37 x 25 x 8 cm | 1.1 Kg
The interior dimensions of the main pocket
35 x 24 x 3.5 cm - 15” x 9.6” x 1.5”
The bag's layout is just as amazing as it seems from the pictures. I'm also super impressed by how many notebooks I can fit into the book compartment (3
4 A5, 1 A 6 and an entire folder).
The leather quality is fantastic and the stiching looks like it will last forever.
I really recommend getting the leather care as well and using it on the bag before really using it - the leather feels even better now and the bag looks even more beautful.
Gorgeous piece of leather, functional and will last a long time. Rub a nice leather cream to make it a bit darker, prevent cracking and develop a nice patina. I love it.
This is so beautifully made and of amazing quality and detail. I don’t actually use it as a bag! Now that I mostly work from home at my dining table, it has become my centrepiece and everybody who has seen it marvels at its beauty!
It doubles as a really cool stylish backpack ! there´s akways something exstra cool with these items that you dont exspect.
I have recently fallen in love with the big sketchbooks by Ferriswheel Press. This bag can hold such a big book even inside a leather sleeve! There is enough room for my computer or big iPad, plenty of pens, pencils, and even field notebooks and paraphernalia in the pockets. I adore the layout. It stands up open very sturdily without falling over and spilling the contents. And this one, unlike the smaller one I have CAN be worn as a backpack. There is also a handle at the back that you can hold to balance the bag.
I’ve been pining over this bag for almost two years, and I finally got one! It’s exactly what it appears to be online: smooth and buttery leather (smells SO good), quality zippers/buttons/straps, and just an overall feeling of heirloom luxury. My only concern is how obsessed I am with it’s beauty. I’ve barely written anything since receiving this bag because I’m too busy turning it over in my hands and gazing at it. Stunning product, and my mom reported to me that customer service was impeccable as well.
Besides good looks and fine feel, this case can replace an attaché case with a little paring down of non- necessary extras. It holds my large iPad Pro, a couple of A5 notebooks, my Hobonichi Weeks Mega, a full assortment of colored ink pens/markers, as well as the Galen Leather A5 case with a Hobonichi Cousin Avec, a sketchbook and 6 more pens. Also some small pads.
Beautiful leather, great size, excellent color, this is a hefty, unique bag for the writer and pen enthusiast! I waited for this particular shade of leather to become available, and I am glad I did. The shading throughout is wonderful, and it is soft to the touch, yet sturdy in construction. I highly recommend this bag.
This bag is absolutely stunning. It's so beautifully and thoughtfully designed, and it arrived at my home in excellent condition. I'm so excited to have this bag for my pens, journals, and stationary when I travel. I love Galen Leather, and I can't wait to order more goods in the future. Thanks!
the perfect size for my journal, a notebook, and a couple reading books. could probably put my 13.5-ish inch laptop in there if needed. plenty of pockets and such for pens, accessories, daily carry things. Beautiful to look at and already developing a beautiful texture
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 2-3 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in 2-3 weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM