TOOLS to LIVEBY Brass Fountain Pen (F Nib)
This is quite possibly one of the most elegant looking fountain pens on the market and a must-have to add to your collection. The minimalist design of the barrel is made from brass and makes the fountain pen feel light and delicate in your hand. Combined with the F nib, this allows for a delicate writing experience from the get-go. All you need is some high quality fountain pen paper, and you have the perfect pairing. The letters ‘TTLB’ are engraved on the back.
- Length: 13.8cm
- Nib: F - Stainless steel
Includes: One ink refill (black)
Filling: Take Standard international cartridges, converters.
Tools to Liveby is a stationery & lifestyle store founded by Karen Yang in Taiwan. It's committed to satisfy the functional and aesthetical needs for people who have a strong passion for stationery. Tools To Liveby feels like a warm homecoming for the pen, pencil and paper obsessed. The company searches far and wide around the globe for the finest writing instruments. Their range currently consists of scissors, brass paper clips and more stylish writing materials. Tools to Liveby is most well-known for their famous scissors and paper clips.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
It is a lovely brass pen for the price and a reasonably smooth writer.
All items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 1-2 weeks to complete. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA. Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- All items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs.Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items.We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
We offer corporate gifts at varying price points, as well as company specific merchandising programs. For corporate embossing MOQ is 20 pieces.
We make all products in house and have full control over.Please contact us via contact page.
WHY SHOP AT Galen?
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM