Tools to Liveby has created their own range of fountain pen ink to couple with their range of TTLB fountain pens. The glass bottles are handmade by a Taiwanese master and designed to emulate vintage French elegance. With a rounded bottle cap that feels great and is easy to grip, you can easily open and close the bottle without fearing leaks and spills. The special glass tube is designed in the center to effectively adjust the ink output and its suitable for both fountain pens and brush pens. Beautiful ink marks are revealed from within the inside of the bottle as you use the ink and the bottle slowly empties.
The bottle contains KWZ iron gall ink from Poland. The organic acid can effectively protect pen tips, and the lack of ink particles won’t cause blockages in the bottle. One of the best qualities of this ink is that there’s no need to keep the ink away from the sun, as it’s resistant to washing and fading. The ink color has many layers and gradually becomes darker with age. It is especially suitable for use on documents that need long term storage.
Box size: 4.8cm x 4.8cm x 14cm Deep
Bottle size: 4.2cm x 4.2cm x 11.5cm Deep
Available in: Red, Blue and Green
I purchased a pen and ink as a gift for my daughter which she just opened yesterday. She absolutely loved it! She also recently recieved one of your leather binders and was very excited to begin her writing. Thanks you for the craftsmanship and beauty of the items and keeping old traditions alive for future generations!
I usually don’t use IG inks but went for this one just for the bottle. Love it absolutely! The ink dries fast and turns from blue to bluish black. Not a wet ink but not dry either. Completely waterproof.
I bought it for dip pen but when I began to use, I found ink that is available in the neck part is way too little for dipping, main because when pulling the cap up, it will also draw the glass ball up and therefore let the ink drop. When the plug cap is pulled away, not much ink will remain anymore in the neck. Ink colour to me is nice but not too special.
Beautiful green ink, great color for everyday. And the bottle, just beautifully crafted.
The ink flows, is a great colour and the bottle is a treasure. So pretty :-)
I really bought this ink initially for the bottle, it is just delightful. I wished I now had bought the other colours as the ink is also beautiful to use.
Precioso y delicado tintero de cristal. Yo compré la tinta roja y debo decir que es un color vivo y brillante.
Precious and delicate glass inkwell. I bought the red ink and I must say that it is a bright and vivid color.
I LOVE this ink bottle - it looks stunning on the desk and is so inviting to use. This is how writing should be. Lovely green ink, the ball system makes it easy to use with my dip pen and the colour is like a deep moss green on the paper I am using just now. Looking forward to getting the other colours in the future. Just gorgeous.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
We offer corporate gifts at varying price points, as well as company specific merchandising programs.
We offer drop shipping services to your customers or clients. We make all products in house and have full control over.Please contact us via contact page.
All items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 1-2 weeks to complete. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA. Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
Returns - Cancellations
- All items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs.Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items.We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
WHY SHOP AT Galen?
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM