TOOLS to LIVEBY Fountain Pen Ink 30ml
Tools to Liveby has created their own range of fountain pen ink to couple with their range of TTLB fountain pens. The glass bottles are handmade by a Taiwanese master and designed to emulate vintage French elegance.
＊ France, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, Austria are out of the delivery areas for this item.
The bottle contains KWZ iron gall ink from Poland. The organic acid can effectively protect pen tips, and the lack of ink particles won’t cause blockages in the bottle. One of the best qualities of this ink is that there’s no need to keep the ink away from the sun, as it’s resistant to washing and fading. The ink color has many layers and gradually becomes darker with age. It is especially suitable for use on documents that need long term storage.
Box size: 4.8cm x 4.8cm x 14cm Deep
Bottle size: 4.2cm x 4.2cm x 11.5cm Deep
Available in: Red, Blue and Green
＊Japan, France, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, Austria, Poland are out of the delivery areas for this item.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
As I have used PW Akkerman ink I was familiar with the concept of TOOLS to LIVEBY bottle. However, I love this smaller size and ornate style! It’s just so darn cute! Because of the ball stopper it is a cleaner and easier way to fill a plethora of inky pens or to use with dip pens. If I am honest I would have bought it no matter what ink was inside, so to have this fabulous colour is a bonus. It is not a true red - instead I would call it dark aubergine or cranberry with a touch of purple. It’s difficult to say because I use it on a wide range of artist and handmade papers that vary in their absorbency. To me, that is part of it’s appeal. It comes with a proper stopper when you open it and then you add the glass ball yourself and replace with the pretty glass stopper. It’s nice that if you need to store it you can go back to full plastic/rubber stopper.
The design of this bottle is amazing, and it have also a vibtage style!. Love it and the i k itself is delighful!! So sad it doesnt come in a black or brown shade..
I usually don’t use IG inks but went for this one just for the bottle. Love it absolutely! The ink dries fast and turns from blue to bluish black. Not a wet ink but not dry either. Completely waterproof.
I love doing calligraphy, and in my parish, they like to have me write Baptism Certificates and more out in Calligraphy. I love the fountain pen ink holder for it gives me what I need, and I can also fill my personal fountain pens using the same ink holder. My mind is slipping for I cannot remember the proper name of the ink well. The entire container is quite elegant and like that, I do not have to have any real fuss. I have had such wonderful items that came from Galen and hope to visit their factory if I get to Turkey sometime. If I do go to Turkey, I would have to bring an empty suitcase for I would most likely buy quite a bit from this company. Keep up the good work!
The container itself is a beauty.
The color was very satisfying.
But the size of the bottle was a little smaller than I thought.
It's a gorgeous design, but recharging ink wasn't as easy as I thought.
I was looking this ink for a while, but it's way far away from the other side of the world to order. I'm very happy to find this at Galen which I tend to order some other journal I've been longing for a while.
The bottle is surely an amazing charm on my desk, but when I began to use, I found ink isn't available in the neck part is way too little for dipping, as when we're pulling it the cap went up.
It will also draw the glass ball up and it made the ink drop. I love the ink color.
When I searched this website, I ran across this treasure and thought it would made a great accent piece for my desk. I am so very pleased with the craftsmanship of the bottle and the ink is a beautiful shade of green. I also ordered one as a gift for my sister and she absolutely loved it as well! The customer service was outstanding. I highly recommend doing business with Galen Leather Co.!
The ink is fine and the colors are good but the real draw for me was the bottles, they are gorgeous. Look fantastic on my desk, If they developed additional colors I would probably buy s couple more. I teally like rhe retro look!
I purchased a pen and ink as a gift for my daughter which she just opened yesterday. She absolutely loved it! She also recently recieved one of your leather binders and was very excited to begin her writing. Thanks you for the craftsmanship and beauty of the items and keeping old traditions alive for future generations!
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 1 week to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in 2-3 weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA. Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
WHY SHOP AT Galen?
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM