ToolComb Wooden Pen and Brush Stand Holder
$36.00 USD– Sold Out
100% Handmade in Turkey
The ToolComb Wooden Pen and Brush Stand is handcrafted from solid wood. Inspired by a mid-century Danish design, it makes the perfect vintage accessory for your desk. It's also the perfect paintbrush holder for an artist. Holds up to 13 pens and fits most sizes of fountain pens.
Size: 8x8x10 cm
Hole Size: 15 mm
StoryThis pen holder inspired by Danish designer Jens Quistgaard's designs. Known with his famous teak pepper grinders. We love his style, minimalist clean designs. Actual wooden tool comb designed by our founder, Fikret Zeynep, who passed away in 2019. So each design, each piece at Galen, has a different meaning for us.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Wie von allen Produkten bin ich mal wieder total begeistert. Der Tool Comb bietet Platz für all meine liebsten Sachen. Füller, Stifte und Scheren haben wunderbar Platz. Und es ist ein totalet Hingucker. Danke Galen Leather für dieses tolle Produkt.
After seeing it in the newsletter, I just hád to get the Galen "ToolComb Wooden Pen and Brush Stand Holder". I still have no clue what those words mean, but this wooden contraption holds my fountain pens beautifully. I am loving it.
This is the second order I placed with Galen. Both orders were dealt with in a very professional way, which includes great communication.
Saw a picture of this online and had to hunt one down for myself. It's a beautiful addition to my desk and is a perfect size. I was afraid it was going to feel bulky since it holds so many pens, but it's just right.
I really like the unusual style of this piece — I use it as a fountain pen holder and the holes are perfectly sized to hold everything straight upright, but the holes are also big enough to hold any of my pens. Tactile Turn, TWSBI Eco, my collection of brass fountain pens - they all fit. Photos to follow in Instagram this weekend….
I love the design & it is beautifully made. I love that it holds larger size fountain pens also!
Well made wood product. Great packaging and extra perks with Turkish goodies, except it didn't include the evil eye that was supposed to come with the card.
Perfect way to organize a collection of pens, pencils, sharpies, paintbrushes, etc. It's so good I had to buy a second when my wife stole my first one.
So, the holes are not big enough to handle most of my fountain pens;the unit should be designed to stand at an angle not straight up and down - otherwise nice product but not for fountain pens - a real shame
I'm very happy, the pen holder is very well done, I'm sure I won't take another one! the carton packs, the bag is all well-kept.
All items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 1-2 weeks to complete. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA. Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- All items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs.Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items.We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
We offer corporate gifts at varying price points, as well as company specific merchandising programs. For corporate embossing MOQ is 20 pieces.
We make all products in house and have full control over.Please contact us via contact page.
WHY SHOP AT Galen?
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM