The Old School - Leather Molded Pen Case for 3 Pens - Distressed Leather
$45.00 USD– Sold Out
100% HANDMADE IN TURKEY
Handmade Leather Wet Mold Pen Case For 3 Pens With Old School Closure
Distressed brown color showing a lot of different brown under-tones including tan, mocha, and hickory. Ages and softens quicker compared to regular leather. Suede feeling finish.
Fits pens up to about 15 cm long and 1.5 cm in barrel diameter
Tested with these Fountain pens:
- Montblanc 149 -146
- Kaniela Fountain Pen
- Vintage Pelikan 400NN
- Pelikan Souveran M800
- Pelikan M150
- Lamy Safari
- Lamy Safari Al star
- TWSBI 580 AL
- TWSBI VAC 700
- Parker Sonnet
- Platinum #3776
- 3 pen slots
- Full-grain leather
- Undyed leather removable tray
- Brass closure
- 100% vegetable tanned cow leather
- Hand-stitched using waxed polyamide thread
- The edges are beveled, waxed, and burnished for a finished look
Our Leather Old School 3 Pen Case will keep your precious pens from getting scratched, ruined, or from leaking in your bag or jacket pocket. Suitable for most Fountain pens and other type of pens.
*Accessories are not included
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Really like the workmanship and the fact that the leather is pre-softened.
Things I like about this pen case....quality leather, great latch, leather insert to separate pens inside the case, old world style and great stitching. I would have liked a ring or loop on the back so you could attach a retractable key holder (see pic) so your expensive pens would not ever be left behind or stolen. This case is unique in that it is made of thick leather and the owner can feel secure that their valuable pens are safe...the tradeoff is that it is heavier than most cases.
After having used Galen's other cases I jumped on this one when it was released.
Perfect fit for my M805/M800 fountain pens. And awesome match to my Crazy Horse covers.
My next order is about to be placed shortly.
Great case. Solid construction with back in the day quality. I would like to suggest an option for a back mounted swivel clip to attach to waistband on pants without pockets. I would like to order another in the future
This is my second order with Galen Leather Co. and it won't be my last. The craftsmanship of this pen case is outstanding and is of the same high quality as the last order I made for a different model. These two pen cases have been my daily cases now and I can't see not ever using them. Yusuf is an artist as is the rest of the team at Galen. There is no way this case won't last me a lifetime short of losing it, at which point I would replace it without second thought. Buy one, you will really appreciate the quality and function. I have a Sailor 1911L, Pelikan M800, and Pilot VP in mine and they all fit perfectly.
Very good craftsmanship and quality of leather. I will order again.
I have nothing but kudos for Galen as a company and this item as a product. My case is even better than the pictures above--it is well made (and made to last!). Even in these pandemic-slowed times, my order arrived even quicker than projected! I will placing more orders in the future.
Nothing else needs to be said. Galen products are the best. Quality!!
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 1 week to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in 2-3 weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA. Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
WHY SHOP AT Galen?
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM