The Old School - Leather Molded Pen Case for 3 Pens - Distressed Leather
$45.00 USD– Sold Out
100% HANDMADE IN TURKEY
Handmade Leather Wet Mold Pen Case For 3 Pens With Old School Closure
Distressed brown color showing a lot of different brown under-tones including tan, mocha, and hickory. Ages and softens quicker compared to regular leather. Suede feeling finish.
Fits pens up to about 15 cm long and 1.5 cm in barrel diameter
Tested with these Fountain pens:
- Montblanc 149 -146
- Kaniela Fountain Pen
- Vintage Pelikan 400NN
- Pelikan Souveran M800
- Pelikan M150
- Lamy Safari
- Lamy Safari Al star
- TWSBI 580 AL
- TWSBI VAC 700
- Parker Sonnet
- Platinum #3776
- 3 pen slots
- Full-grain leather
- Undyed leather removable tray
- Brass closure
- 100% vegetable tanned cow leather
- Hand-stitched using waxed polyamide thread
- The edges are beveled, waxed, and burnished for a finished look
Our Leather Old School 3 Pen Case will keep your precious pens from getting scratched, ruined, or from leaking in your bag or jacket pocket. Suitable for most Fountain pens and other type of pens.
*Accessories are not included
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Purchased the 3 slot molded case…..that was silly came back for the 5 slot it was soooo beautiful….just put another order in for the undyed 3 and 5 slot…THAT is how wonderfully made they are!!!!
As always Galen has made another needful and useful product. I love the latch on it. Holds all my different pen types. If you find you want to hold other things in it like cvape pens, loose change, candle, potion vials, your hopes and dreams, whatever it is you can slide the divider put and use it as a case for something other than pens. Really diverse use and beautiful work.
Really like the workmanship and the fact that the leather is pre-softened.
Things I like about this pen case....quality leather, great latch, leather insert to separate pens inside the case, old world style and great stitching. I would have liked a ring or loop on the back so you could attach a retractable key holder (see pic) so your expensive pens would not ever be left behind or stolen. This case is unique in that it is made of thick leather and the owner can feel secure that their valuable pens are safe...the tradeoff is that it is heavier than most cases.
After having used Galen's other cases I jumped on this one when it was released.
Perfect fit for my M805/M800 fountain pens. And awesome match to my Crazy Horse covers.
My next order is about to be placed shortly.
Love it so much that I needed to get one more in different color :)
Love the sizing,closures,overall design and the leather quality! 👍
I love this leather molded pen case. It's well made, and the old school brass closure is a plus! I am currently waiting for more colors in the leather molded pen case for 5 pens. I read in the questions section that new color will be coming out later this year... can't wait to get my hands on them!
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 2-3 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in 2-3 weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
WHY SHOP AT Galen?
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM