The Charcoal Leather Pencil Case for Blackwing Pencils - Green
Leather Charcoal pencil case ideal to store pens and pencils, small tools or art supplies. A piece of leather wraps around the pen fluffy, it is a basic and useful Design pen case.
- Great to store pencils, pens, small tools, art supplies
- Enough length to keep the long pencils with the cap, like Blackwing
- Full grain leather vegetable tanned leather
- Brass Hardware
- Unlined interior
220 x 70 x 20 mm 8.4 x 3 x 0.8 inches
This is my second pencil case. This first is dedicated to my technical drafting kit (2mm lead and smaller). This one is for clutch type sketching pencils ( 5 Koh-I-Noor 5.6mm leads). Just grab this pencil case, a large sketch book and I am good to go! These cases are beautiful and the perfect size. Thank you Galen Leather!
Perfect pencil holder for 2mm drafting clutch pencils. Will also fit 4 Koh-I-Noor 5.6mm art pencils.
This is my second purchase from Galen and they continue to produce such high end quality covers for all types of calendars and journals. Keep up the great work and I can’t wait to see the pen case strap to the cover!
Beautiful, high quality product- thank you. My boyfriend loves it.
Perfect for carrying my blacwings! They fit perfectly.
EXCELENTE ESTUCHE CALIDAD Y PRECIO, ELEGANTE Y SOBRIO, ENVIO EXCELENTE Y RAPIDO, DETALLES DE TARJETA Y SOBRES DE TE Y CAFE Y OJO PROTECTOR, LINDO DETALLE, LO VOLVERIA A COMPRAR SIN DUDA!!
Beautiful color and true craftsmanship. Very pleased with this Blackwing Pencil holder.
Bought this product for my black wings and other art supplies, love using it! the leather is lovely and the color is beautiful.
I bought a few different versions of this case for gifting, including 2 in navy blue. The navy blue is my personal favorite of the colors: it looks great. One of the 4 cases I received was compact and the other three were roomier. They are all exquisitely made and look awesome.I personally prefer the more compact size because it really holds a row of Blackwings perfectly, without space for them to jiggle around. but others might prefer the added room. You can of course put a few extra pencils in the case, but I like how they all line up in a neat row in the more compact size. But like I said, they're all very nicely done!
I love the dark brown color on this case. The case I received is roomier than the one pictured (and than another one I got in purple). This could be good or bad depending on your preferences. The pictured case holds 7 Blackwing pencils nicely, whereas the case I received in dark brown has space for them to rattle around in, or for a few more pencils in a second row. I would personally prefer the more compact size because it really holds a row of Blackwings perfectly, but others might prefer the added room. Either way, a nice case.
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 2-3 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in 2-3 weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
WHY SHOP AT Galen?
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM