Taccia Roughna Ink - Woody brown
Mr. Toshiyuki Kita, a world-renowned designer, collaborated with Taccia Inks and focused on the creation of the best ink for the above-sketching process which must be quite a new concept for ink.
|Collection||Toshiyuki Kita Roughna|
|Dry Time||30 Seconds|
|Bottle Opening Diameter||19mm|
Taccia Roughna Ink - Woody brown
Designer TOSHIYUKI KITA(designer)
Toshiyuki Kita started his production activity in Italy and Japan in 1969.
He designed many products for furniture, household appliances, robot, and household daily necessities and made them hit in Italy, Germany and Japan. His many works have been collected at many museums nationwide such as The Museum of Modern Art, in New York, Centre Pompidou in Paris, etc. He acted as an adviser for the government in Singapore, Thailand and China to activate art. He also did great work to stimulate the traditional craftwork, and local industry in every region of Japan and also served as Creative Producer for many works. He supervised the international exhibition “Living & Design” . He advocated renovating the livelihood by “Renovetta Project” . He has been recently pouring his energy into educational activity through seminars and workshops not only in Japan but also in Europe and Asia too. In 1990, he won the Delta Award in Spain. In 2011, he received Distinguished Service Award in Italy and also received the Order of Merit for the Italian Republic in 2017. He is the author of many books.
Teranishi ink is a water-based ink perfect for any brand of a fountain pen.
The Guitar Tasho Roman Haikara line of fountain pen ink from Teranishi reflects a time of high fashion and elegance from the Taisho era in Japan. In fact, haikara or 'high collar' became popularized as a term to describe 'stylish, new, fresh or fashionable' trends and culture that began entering Japan from Europe and America between 1912 and 1926. These vibrant inks were developed to reflect this era in history.
- Can be used in all fountain pens, vintage or modern.
- Do not cause clogging in your pen.
- Offers a smooth typing experience.
- Will not damage your pen.
- It can be used in piston and converter filler pens.
- The pH value is in determining international standards.
- It has an MSDS certificate.
- We recommend that you do not leave the ink you use in your fountain pen for more than 4 weeks.
- Includes hanging tag that doubles as an ink swatch card
Teranishi InksTeranishi Guitar fountain pen inks are made in Japan and available in several bright colors. Teranishi inks have the perfect balance of viscosity so that it flows nicely on paper. Teranishi is now a part of the Nakabayashi group, which produces Taccia Inks and Logical Prime Notebooks. Teranishi inks include a hanging tag that doubles as an ink swatch card.
Ink colors give different results on different papers. In addition, photographing and different screens may cause colors to be perceived differently from the actual color. For this reason, you can search for this ink color in Google images using the link below and benefit from the experiences of other users. Teranishi Guitar Taisho Roman Haikara Ink - Antique Black - Search on Google Images
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 1-2 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in a few weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM