No.48 Personalized Handmade Leather Wallet - Crazy Horse Brown
100% HANDMADE IN TURKEY
No.48 Personalized Handmade Leather Wallet
Crazy Horse Brown/Distressed
Distressed brown color showing a lot of different brown under-tones including tan, mocha and hickory. Ages and softens quicker compared to regular leather. Suede feeling finish.
Slim design to suit front pocket
- 100% vegetable tanned cow leather
- Hand stitched using waxed polyamide thread
- The edges are beveled, waxed and burnished for a finished look
This slim handmade leather card holder is designed to slip into your front pocket so you don't have to carry a bulky and bulging wallet around. There are 4 card slots that hold multiple cards and a center pocket for folded cash. Made from full grain leather, it's stylish, professional and will last many years. You also have the option of personalizing with initials.
*Accessories not included
10 cm x 8.5 cm x 1 cm - 4" x 3.34" x 0.4" when closed
20 cm x 8.5 cm x 0.5 cm - 8" x 3.34" x 0.4" when opened
The most beautiful wallet I've ever seen.
and the imprinting was an excellent decision.
The shipping was fast, I highly recommend it.
from. south korea
The wallet was a (Dog) Father's Day gift. I was given strict instructions that men's wallets are a deeply personal item therefore I was under orders to not even think about getting him a wallet to replace the one he put through the laundry and wrecked. So after weeks of him not replacing the aforementioned washed up wallet and watching him juggle cards in his pocket(s), I gently guided him to the Galen website as I am already a fan of their work, just to see where he clicked, what colours he looked at the longest, and casually asked if there was anything he liked, let me know and I'd add it to my next order (I didn't have a next order planned). Anyway, some sleuthing later, some covert spying, and intentional mis-directed questions later, I narrowed it down to this one. I had it embossed with his initials so it was not returnable. Told him the dog got it for him as a loaner, a placeholder, if you will, until he finally gets around to buying his own. He loves it!! The only mistake I made was not specifying where to emboss the initials. The standard is on the lower right hand corner. He's a Lefty so to him it's on the back of the wallet. Ah well. I've since been told I did "OK" this time, but don't do that again. Said it wasn't me, it was the dog.
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 2-3 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in 2-3 weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM