Narwhal Fountain Pen - Schuylkill Marlin Blue + Leather Pen Sleeve
From the depths of imagination surface a new breed of writing instrument tapping into the stream of consciousness with artistic beauty and elegance. Yes, the Narwhal fountain pen is a real pen! The swirling, pearlescent acrylic has a mystical aquatic quality. The Narwhal drinks deep of fountain pen ink with an internal piston-filling mechanism. The stainless steel fine writing nib has a consistent flow to keep up with an ocean of thoughts.
Narwhal Fountain Pen Specifications:
- Finish: Acrylic
- Trims and Clip: Polished Chrome
- Nib: No. 6 stainless steel
- Filling System: Piston mechanism (bottled ink fill only)
- Comes with a handmade leather single pen sleeve in Crazy Horse Brown
- Pen Length, closed: 5.71 in. / 145 mm
- Pen Length, open, cap off: 5.16 in. / 131 mm
- Pen Length, open, cap posted: 6.97 in. / 177 mm
- Pen Diameter, barrel: 0.51 in. / 13 mm
- Pen Diameter, section: 0.35 in. - 0.43 in. / 9mm - 11 mm
- Pen Total Weight: 0.7oz. / 19.8 g
A great review by FigBot of these Pens on Youtube:
We would like to thank GoldSpot Pens for introducing us to this wonderful brand. Image Credits: GoldSpot
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I picked up the Narwhal Schuylkill Marlin Blue (fine nib) from Galen Leather and was really pleased to learn that it ships with a free leather pen slip (in Crazy Horse Brown). The pen is excellent, the blue, swirling pattern material is beautiful to look at, with a stunning chatoyance in the light. It writes very well, quite smooth with a subtle level of feedback.
The leather pen slip is very well made and fits the Narwhal perfectly.
The addition of a cloth bag with tea and coffee was a lovely touch.
This was my first Narwhal pen and it's even more beautiful in person! The pen writes wonderfully, the piston filler works smoothly and I love the ink window! And the bonus of one of Galen Leather's own pen sleeve including was a great deal!
Good value pen and great service from Galen.
A very beautiful blue wavy pen. With ink window and piston mechanism.
This price is bargain.
The pen tip touch the paper smoothly and easy to write.
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 2-3 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in 2-3 weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
WHY SHOP AT Galen?
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM