Nahvalur (Narwhal) Schuylkill Dragonet Sapphire Limited Edition Fountain Pen
$60.00 USD– Sold Out
Introduced in the 2020 Philadelphia Pen Show, the Nahvalur Schuylkill series is named after the river that runs through the city of brotherly love. Building on the Nahvalur Original series, the Schuylkill series features exclusive resin materials made for Nahvalur, a piston fill mechanism, and a distinctive ink window. Nahvalur produces one limited edition Schuylkill every year. The year 2022 features a new color: Dragonet Sapphire. Inspired by the color of tropical sea creatures, Nahvalur mixed a new resin using red and blue as primary colors and paired it with rose gold trim. This edition is a limited production of 2000 pens and is available in the fine, medium, broad, and stub nib.
Nahvalur Schuylkill Dragonet Sapphire Fountain Pen Specifications:
- Finish: Resin
- Trims and Clip: Rose gold
- Nib: No. 6 stainless steel
- Pen Length, open, cap off: 5.16 in. / 131 mm
- Pen Length, open, cap posted: 6.97 in. / 177 mm
- Pen Length closed: 5.71 in. / 145 mm
- Pen Diameter, barrel: 0.51 in. / 13 mm
- Pen Diameter, section: 0.35 in. - 0.43 in. / 9mm - 11 mm
- Pen Total Weight: 0.7oz. / 19.8 g
- Filling System: Piston mechanism (bottled ink fill only)
- Gift boxed with user guide, 1-year warranty, and metal piston wrench.
I enjoy this pen very much. Great service, too, from the people at Galen!
Having bought a number of very different items from Galen Leather I cannot recommend these people enough. It's a rare thing to get such personal service. As always, thank you Galen and continued success.
This is my second Nahwhal. I bought it because my first one impressed me so much. It has to be the softest nib I have ever used, and the size of the pen fits my hand perfectly. I will definitely be adding a third, and maybe even a fourth, to my collection.
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 1-2 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in a few weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM