Moleskine Professional Workbook A4 Cover, Leather Compendium - Brown
$170.10 USD $189.00 USD
100% HANDMADE IN TURKEY
Handmade Leather Moleskine Professional A4 Workbook Cover & Compendium
This timeless color is a bestseller among all our items. It's a classic brown pecan color, darker than tan, with some deep chocolate tones.
10.2 x 13.4 inches (26 x 34 cm)
- 100% vegetable tanned cow leather
- Hand stitched using waxed polyamide thread
Protect your valuables in one safe place and save yourself the hassle of rumaging around your bag for all your everyday essentials with our Handmade Leather Moleskine Professional A4 Workbook Cover & Compendium. It's the perfect way to store your EDC essentials for work, study or personal use.
It has 4 elastic pen/pencil loops and an Apple pencil holder. There are two credit card slots, two small pockets for your phone and your small notebooks, an elastic storage for cables, earphones cords or a power adapter.
Under the pockets on both sides are sleeves for storing your iPad device. Two different elastic bands are available to hold your A4 notebook in place. You can use them both vertically and horizontally.
- Moleskine A4 size notebooks & notebooks of similar letter size
- Mobile Phone
- iPad Pro 12.9 & Surface Pro with Apple Smart Keyboard
CAN ALSO STORE OTHER ACCESSORIES (AS PICTURED):
- Pencils & pens
- Credit Cards
- Small notebook (like a Field Notes notebook)
*Devices and accessories are not included
I love this! When I bring this to meetings it’s a conversation starter because it looks so amazing! Nice quality, you don’t find stuff made like this very often. I highly recommend
There are very few other objects that I've held in my hand that feel as well made and thoughtfully designed as the A4 Portfolio that I ordered from Galen. This is thick, sturdy leather that is also smooth to the touch and flexible. There are multiple pen loops and pockets for every accessory and writing implement that you might want to bring with you. It even includes a very creative system that involves velcro straps which allow you to mount both notebooks and notepads in the portfolio.
I remember being put off by the price when I first saw this, because admittedly, it is a lot of money for something that functionally I could have for a lot cheaper. But the thing is, all those lower priced alternatives are machine made and mass produced, and are missing the durability and longevity of Galen products. Holding it in my hands there's a certain ephemeral quality about knowing that this was made by human hands, but there's also a sense that this is something that is going to endure for a long time.
So in short, it's a lot of money, but it's worth it because nothing else comes close to what it is.
On a more personal note, the service from Galen is also excellent and needs to be commended. I originally ordered my portfolio in Crazy Horse Brown, but after submitting my order I had a change of heart. I emailed customer service to ask if it was possible to change the color of my order (I knew the terms of sale said this was impossible, but I decided to try it since the order was only a day old). To my surprise, I received an email saying that a color change was possible. I can't express how happy that made me, and I know it was an exception that might not be made in every case, but it is one more reason why I feel my money was well spent on the A4 Portfolio.
It is a bit bulky, but it is of high quality. Its great for carrying the IPAD and much more including a notebook, pens, etc. Lots of pockets for sticking things in.
So well made, a true piece of craftsmanship.
Hand stitched genuine leather. Well constructed. Probably the last portfolio I'll ever have.
This has quickly become my carry-all to meetings and the envy of my colleagues. It is simply the most beautiful and functional items in my bag. The leather is beautifully tanned and sewn. The folio is designed to be adjustable depending on the users needs. Shipping to Canada was far faster than I expected. It might cost a bit more, but in a year the price difference won't matter as you'll have a beautiful piece of kit.
I purchased the brown leather journal for my stepfather as a retirement gift - he plans to write in his retirement. The journal is beautifully made, gorgeous leather and was shipped very quickly. He loves it.
Superbly crafted leatherwork that is extremely practical yet also stylish. The personalisation just added that extra special touch for something that was a gift to my daughter. I was so impressed that I ordered another one as a gift for someone else who is special to me. And the customer service is exemplary. TP
Love this folio. Fits everything I need into my one folio. It looks beautiful, and feels great too. It’s amazing and I’m very happy with it.
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 2-3 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in 2-3 weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
WHY SHOP AT Galen?
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM