Maruman Mnemosyne N182A Inspiration Notebook - A5 - Graph - 140 Pages
Made in Japan, this A5-sized notebook features 70 sheets of white acid-free 80gsm lined paper. The black double wire side spiral binding matches the black plastic cover.
The word Mnemosyne comes from the name of the ancient Greek goddess of memory.
Maruman Mnemosyne N182 Inspiration Notebook - A5 - Graph - 140 Pages
The front side of each sheet features a subtle light gray graph print, while the backside of each page is blank. The graph pages have a space on the top line for “Title/No” and feature a small gray arrow in the middle of the top to signify the midpoint of the page. The pages are acid-free so they won't yellow over time.
- 70 micro-perforated sheets. 140 Pages.
- 5mm Line Spacing
- "Title" spaces at the top of each page.
- Graph sheet style: The lines are printed in subtle gray ink.
- Acid-free pages.
- Sturdy horizontal twin-ring binding.
Maruman Co., Ltd. was founded in 1920 in Tokyo Japan to produce and sell sketchbooks to middle schools. The founder of Maruman went to visit Europe to purchase spiral notebook machines at that time. At the time, such machines were the first to be used in Japan. In 1967, Maruman developed a plastic binder. In 1995, Maruman created a report pad series with a simple and novel design.
Maruman's latest product line, "Mnemosyne", is a big hit in Japan. Named after the Greek goddess for memory, each Mnemosyne notebook features a sturdy cover and is firmly bound with a dual ring system.
|Model Number||MARUMAN N182A|
|Features||Acid-Free, Fountain Pen Friendly|
|Line Spacing||5 mm|
|Number of Sheets||70|
|Paper Weight||80 gsm|
|Perforated Sheet - Length||21.0 cm / 8.3 inches|
|Perforated Sheet - Width||14.3 cm / 5.6 inches|
|Quantity in Pack||1|
|Size - Depth||1.0 cm / 0.4 inches|
|Size - Length||21.0 cm / 8.3 inches|
|Size - Width||16.0 cm / 6.3 inches|
|Standard Paper Size||A5|
|Weight - Item Without Packaging||8.42 oz / 239 grams|
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 2-3 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in 2-3 weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
WHY SHOP AT Galen?
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM