Life Noble Notebook - A5 - Graph - 200 Pages
The Noble notebook is a beautiful, supple notebook inside and out. The heavyweight paper cover features an intricate border print and the brand name "LIFE" embossed in gold. Inside, there are 100 sheets of smooth, cream-colored paper that is easy on the eyes.
Life Noble Notebook - A5 - 8mm Lined - 200 Pages
This high-quality paper is resistant to feathering and bleed-through and is also acid-free to preserve your writings for many years. Ingrained in the paper is the traditional latticework pattern of closely-spaced horizontal lines and widely-spaced vertical lines, most visible when holding the paper up to the light. Every writing experience is a joy with this exquisite notebook
- Size: A5
Graph 5.8 x 8.3 x 0.4 inches (148 x 210 x 11 mm)
- Line Spacing 5mm
- High-quality paper 3.1 oz/sq ft (85 g/m2), 100 sheets
- Cardstock Cover
- Thread bound spine cloth binding
Life Co., Ltd. focuses on manufacturing high-quality notebooks in Japan. Started in 1946, Life has produced many highly sought-after products such as the Life Noble notebooks.
|Model Number||LIFE N36|
|Cover Color||Light Brown|
|Features||Acid-Free, Fountain Pen Friendly|
|Number of Sheets||100|
|Paper Weight||84.9 gsm|
|Quantity in Pack||1|
|Sheet Style||Graph - 5mm|
|Size - Depth||1.1 cm / 0.4 inches|
|Size - Length||21.0 cm / 8.3 inches|
|Size - Width||14.8 cm / 5.8 inches|
|Standard Paper Size||A5|
|Weight - Item Without Packaging||10.12 oz / 287 grams|
The Noble Note Section notebook has a really smooth off-white paper which goes very well with fountain pens. It has a little bit of ghosting but no bleed through. The coating of the paper is not waxy as I experienced it with the Tomoe River notebook on quite some pages, where most of my fountain pens with a fine nib couldn't lay down enough ink to write properly. The graph paper of this notebook comfortably supports my writing. This notebook has a good price given the nice quality of the paper. The cover is sturdy. When I take the notebook outdoor I put in my Galen Leather A5 cover. I will definitely purchase the Noble Note Section again.
Haven’t had a chance to write in this yet. But overall it looks to be high quality paper and it’s also beautiful.
This is made in Japan and goes well with a fountain pen, so I really like it.
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 1-2 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in a few weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM