Leuchtturm1917 A4 - A4+ Leather Cover Portfolio - Crazy Horse Tan
100% HANDMADE IN TURKEY
Handmade Leather Leuchtturm1917 A4 - A4+ Leather Cover Portfolio
Crazy Horse Tan/Distressed
Distressed tan-brown color showing under-tones of brown, caramel and walnut. Ages and softens quicker compared to regular leather. Suede feeling finish.
10.2 x 13.4 inches (26 x 34 cm)
- 100% vegetable tanned cow leather
- Hand stitched using waxed polyamide thread
Protect your valuables in one safe place and save yourself the hassle of rumaging around your bag for all your everyday essentials with our Handmade Leather Leuchtturm1917 A4 Leather Cover Portfolio. It's the perfect way to store your EDC essentials for work, study or personal use.
It has 4 elastic pen/pencil loops and an Apple pencil holder. There are two credit card slots, two small pockets for your phone and your small notebooks, an elastic storage for cables, earphones cords or a power adapter.
Under the pockets on both sides are sleeves for storing your iPad device. Two different elastic bands are available to hold your A4 notebook in place. You can use them both vertically and horizontally.
- Leuchtturm1917 A4 - A4+ size notebooks & notebooks of similar A4 size
- Mobile Phone
- iPad Pro 12.9 & Surface Pro with Apple Smart Keyboard
CAN ALSO STORE OTHER ACCESSORIES (AS PICTURED):
- Pencils & pens
- Credit Cards
- Small notebook (like a Field Notes notebook)
*Devices and accessories are not included
I bought this because I've always loved Crazy Horse leather. It's nice, plenty big and has abundant storage for notes, pads, pens and a 240 page Leuchtturm notebook.
The only downside I can note is it was...dry. Dry and kinda cracking. I put a healthy coat of Obenhaufs Leather Oil on it, and two coats of Obenhaufs LP and she's so well oiled I could leave her out in the scorching Texas sun for years now and it wouldn't even matter.
Quite impressed, overall.
Pic related, left side is one coat of LP, right side is two.
This is probably my 7th or 8th Galen Leather product and everything arrives well-packaged and outstanding. The leather notebook covers get a lot of attention and I can tell it will last a lifetime!
I’ve ordered many leather items from this company. This time I was disappointed. The portfolio was not as sturdy as some of the other leathers I have seen them use. I needed something more sturdy that won’t flop open.
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 2-3 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in 2-3 weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
WHY SHOP AT Galen?
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM