Leuchtturm1917 A4 - A4+ Leather Cover Portfolio - Crazy Horse Forest Green
100% HANDMADE IN TURKEY
Handmade Leather Leuchtturm1917 A4 - A4+ Leather Cover Portfolio
Crazy Horse Forest Green/Distressed
Distressed dark green color showing under-tones of light green, sacramento and emerald. Ages and softens quicker compared to regular leather. Suede feeling finish.
10.2 x 13.4 inches (26 x 34 cm)
- 100% vegetable tanned cow leather
- Hand stitched using waxed polyamide thread
Protect your valuables in one safe place and save yourself the hassle of rumaging around your bag for all your everyday essentials with our Handmade Leather Leuchtturm1917 A4 Leather Cover Portfolio. It's the perfect way to store your EDC essentials for work, study or personal use.
It has 4 elastic pen/pencil loops and an Apple pencil holder. There are two credit card slots, two small pockets for your phone and your small notebooks, an elastic storage for cables, earphones cords or a power adapter.
Under the pockets on both sides are sleeves for storing your iPad device. Two different elastic bands are available to hold your A4 notebook in place. You can use them both vertically and horizontally.
- Leuchtturm1917 A4 - A4+ size notebooks & notebooks of similar A4 size
- Mobile Phone
- iPad Pro 12.9 & Surface Pro with Apple Smart Keyboard
CAN ALSO STORE OTHER ACCESSORIES (AS PICTURED):
- Pencils & pens
- Credit Cards
- Small notebook (like a Field Notes notebook)
*Devices and accessories are not included
Excellent and would use them again and recommend to anyone
The forest green colour is amazing and is developing a nice patina with daily use. I love the room for storing various papers and notes. It fits my Surface pro well, but is a little heavy for daily carry (at least for me). This is not a problem though for me--I don't see this folio leaving my desk anytime soon!
I was hesitant to buy this Product at first. Not because of concerns over Quality or Price but more out of a 'Do I really need this?' thought process. I am glad that I did though, with all the slots and spots for extras, the customization options for the writing pad and the gorgeous quality of the leather this Portfolio has allowed me to condense my everyday writing package into just this one portfolio. My phone fits snugly (Samsung S20) alongside a Charging Cable and my Battery Backup, my iPad fits snugly behind the writing pad but is not at all difficult to retrieve. All of the Elastic strapping options are simple and effective. My one concern is the thickness of the strapping if you elect to use a non-standard sized Pad. While it is held extremely securely by the adjustable elastic the strap itself covers some of the Pads surface (approx 1.5" it seems to my eye). It is not an issue at all if you are using the expected size Pad for this product however. All in all I would (and have) recommended this Product to my friends without hesitation.
Excellent product and service. Thank you.
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 1-2 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in a few weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM