Leather Zippered Rhodia A5 Notebook & iPad Mini Folio - Undyed Leather
100% Handmade in Turkey
Product:Handmade Leather Zippered Rhodia A5 Notebook and iPad Mini Folio
COLOR/FINISH:Undyed Leather - Not covered Un-dyed leather means, nude leather, with nothing covered up - so they will have some natural range marks, scars, and other blemishes. In other words, they are not processed to make them appear perfect, like something you would get in a department store. When you get your brand new un-dyed vegetable-tanned leather good, it looks a natural color. The hide is effectively naked and so will age and darken with the sun just like your own skin. Aging will develop a rich color and patina. Sun exposure, daily handling, water, and conditioning give natural vegetable tanned leather a rustic look over time. Read more about vegetable-tanned leather.
7.3 x 9.2 inches (18.5 x 23.5 cm)
- 100% vegetable tanned cow leather
- YKK zipper
- Velvet lined interior
Save yourself the hassle of digging around your bag by keeping your valuables safe and secure in one place. Our Handmade Zippered Leather Rhodia A5 Folio and iPad Mini Cover is the perfect way to store your everyday essentials for work, study or personal use. It has 4 credit card holders and a long pocket that keep your passport or your iPhone 6 / 7 / 8 . Under left side there is sleeve for storing your iPad device. This beautiful folio has removeble 4 slots pen holder ,extra 2 pen slots and a slot for charger , earphones or cable. And a removable keychain in the middle of the cover.
- Rhodia Rhodiarama - Webbie A5 Notebooks (hard or soft covers) - Rhodia Heritage - N°16 Staplebound Pad or any notebook up to an A5 size
- Mobile phone - fits up to iPhone 6 / iPhone 7 /iPhone 8
- iPad Mini / iPad Mini Retina / iPad Mini / iPad Mini 4
- Horizontal and vertical notebooks
Can also store other accessories (as pictured):
- Pencils & pens
- Credit Cards
- Small notebook (like a Field Notes notebook)
- Charger or cable
*Devices and accessories are not included
SETUP - REVIEW VIDEOS
Reviews On Blogs
It’s my gift from me to myself. I bought the undyed leather one and it’s so beautiful and practical, I never go out without it now. I’ll probably buy the B5 version next time.
Gorgeous leather folio. All the features you need in a notebook holder, pens and ods 'n all!
I have purchased the black version. Great leather quality, beautiful and functional. Absolutely worth the price!
It also hosts my Montblanc Calligraphy and Sailor King of Pens - both oversized - very well. It still closes perfectly..
A5 Zip Folio - Crazy Horse Green
Somehow thru perfect timing, I was able to score this from Atlas Stationers and their end of 2021/start of 2022 sale. I have been LUSTING after this for over a year and seeing that discount available and having some extra $$$ leftover from Xmas, I knew it was a sign from the universe and I am SO HAPPY I listened. The color is PHENOMENAL and I adore the way the leather 'personalizes' over time from use. The goal when buying this was to be able to have all that I want and need for journaling compact and in one place when traveling, specifically to NYC. Well due to the state of the world, that didn't happen but I've been using it everyday to keep some of my journaling stuff together and it's just my favorite. You can just feel how well made it is and how sturdy it is. I don't feel worried that if I'm a bit rough with it, it'll fall apart. My only criticism is the 4 pen slot and how tight everything becomes when that has 4 pens and the folio zips up. It feels so tight. I am hoping over time, with use and some conditioning, it'll stretch a bit. That wasn't a deal breaker for me and I don't think it should be for anyone else. Because let's be real, most stationary/journaling/pen people tend to want and carry more than 4 pens. We usually have pouches with us for variety and extra tools, even if we say we want to go minimal (props to those who say it and mean it). Also, after this purchase, I am a total convert for Galen Leather. I get the hype and will be buying more when I can.
LEATHER ZIPPERED A5 NOTEBOOK FOLIO - BLACK with personalization.
Everything that has been said about Galen Leather: it's zippered folio and other products, is all true. It's heaven to unpack, it's wonderfull to open and close and to use it on a daily basis. Let's borrow the L'Oréal slogan: 'Because y're worth it!' ;) I like to add to all the other praising reviews: what a lovely people, who run this company! Please note that you do not pay VAT with your products. You have to pay your own gouverment when your shipment arrives at your country. So do not be allarmed when your shipping company sends you a bill with the amount of the VAT in your country. In some countries you also have to pay import duties. Check your local tax office. My order of five items, including one personalization, was handled by Galen within five working days. Shipment by DHL Express took them only 30 hours from Istanbul to Amsterdam. I love Galen Leather and I know for shure that you will too.
I LOVE this item. My friends can attest to the fact I literally hug it every day haha.
The craftsmanship is superb, the zipper feels AMAZING (once you try it you'll know what I mean), and the leather, WOW. It's soft and supple and accepts wear and tear beautifully. I do store it in a cloth bag when throwing it into a backpack or purse, just to be safe.
It comfortably holds my A5 Japanese binder notebook, a small grid notebook, 4 pens (pen guard can be removed), sticky notes, white-out pen, with room to spare! Lots of areas to tuck paper or cards in. All of these items sit comfortably, and the bands have been designed to try and keep items level so I can open my notebook and write on top of them!
To top it off, this item came in delightful packaging and included goodies like a pen case, Turkish coffee and tea (seriously got me there), a note to customers about the company and their inspiration, and a GORGEOUS glass blown evil eye (shown in photos here in the spine, I removed the included leather key fob, which is also lovely, and placed it there for protection!)
Honestly, this item is spiritual, a work of art! Artists, authors, and journalers: honor your practice by getting one of these beauties. Thank you Galen leather!
I am thoroughly impressed with this Zipfolio! It is a perfect balance of rugged durability, functionality, and aesthetics. It’s simply solid. No more full pockets of loose pens, tools, pouches, pen sleeves, etc. I now have all I need in one convenient location. My perfect EDC and looking forward to how it will patina over the years.
After hearing amazing things about Galen Leather Co I finally purchased their Hobonichi Cousin Folio in Forrest green. Super speedy turnaround and delivery to Australia. Beautifully packaged, with very kind gifts, my Folio is the most gorgeous, high quality leather and zip. I am so in love with my purchase and will be a retuning customer for sure! Thank you Galen Leather Co!
I absolutely love my Forest green folio. It is beautiful. The quality of the leather and the stitching is amazing. I kept seeing ads for Galen on my social media and I immediately wanted one of these. I deliberated for a few weeks as I don’t have a lot of spare money, but then I decided to treat myself and I am so glad I did!! I have my bullet journal in it right now, but I think I will use it for a sketch book in the summer when I go out walking. The delivery time was good and when I opened the package it was such a wonderful surprise to see the lovely box and all the little gifts that came with it. The box is now full of pencils… I love that too! To sum up… wonderful folio, wonderful company that just goes that little bit further to make their customers happy.if I could give more than 5stars, I would!
I just received the personalized A5 Folio in forest green I ordered a week ago. I am completely overwhelmed by the beauty and quality of the item. I had considered purchasing this beautiful thing for several weeks, after the ad continued to appear on my Facebook-Ads. Since I just started illustrating a kids book, I was looking for some case to store my sketchbook, a brush-pen and some pencils. I am so glad I decided on this one!
Delivery was quick and the love and craftsmanship that went into the folio, the box, the add-on gifts... I really love the whole experience of shopping at Galen Leather. Thank you very much for creating something so lovely!
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 2-3 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in 2-3 weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
WHY SHOP AT Galen?
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM