Leather Zippered Mega Mini Wallet - C. H. Brown / Navy Blue Multi Color Silk Lining
Compatible with all major notes like; USD, EUR, GBP, SGD, JPY, TRY, AUD, HKD, CNY, and all notes up to 73 mm in width.
100% HANDMADE IN TURKEY
Navy Blue and Brown Leather Zippered Mega Mini Wallet
COLOR/FINISH:Crazy Horse Navy Blue/Distressed - With a mix of brown and multicolor silk interior
Distressed navy blue color showing under-tones of dark blue, light purple, and rich navy. Ages and softens quicker compared to regular leather. Suede feeling finish. The lining is made of traditional handwoven Fabric in Turkey, called Kutnu. The material is silk and cotton.
8.5 x 11 cm - 3.35 x 4.35 inches
- 100% vegetable tanned cow leather
- Hand stitched using waxed polyamide thread
- The edges are beveled, waxed and burnished for a finished look
Part of our handmade leather wallet collection, this mega mini handmade navy blue leather wallet is designed to store credit cards, cash and coins. There are 8 card slots, a zippered pocket for cash or receipt and a pouch for coins inside the zippered pocket. Made from full-grain leather, it's stylish, professional and will last many years.
*Accessories not included
Although this wallet doesn't fit the biggest currency we have in HK, I still give it 5 stars because the website does tell you the maximum size of the currency it will accept.
I just wish this wallet was 1cm taller or could be customized to fit bigger currency.
In the photos, I have 7 coins (5 of which are very small), 6 coupons, 5 cards and 4 banknotes.
The banknotes are 76.5mm in height and even though this is more than the website claims it can fit, it does just about fit although its tight, I admit.
It's really ideal for someone using US dollars or similar sized currency.
Perhaps what I like about the design is that it's really intelligently thought out. I've got a similar wallet that is just badly designed but this Galen Leather wallet is really well thought out and well organized - too many zipper wallets just have an empty interior pocket; not this one.
Please Galen leather - make an international version that is 1cm taller and I'll be your first customer.
This is a well crafted and beautiful mini wallet. It can carry currency (Indian 500s) upto Rs. 40th. and some coins. Also can accommodate an adequate number of cards. The material is genuine, good texture, innerling is great. The stitching is faultless. I am loving using it.
It’s a bit bigger than I expected to be but it’s very (very) well made and my husband was very happy to find it under the tree ! The undyed leather is beautiful and I’m so glad to have chosen this one as my husband will see it age its own way :) thank you Galen ! Bonus : the shipping has been really fast !
I already had a smokey one, but the blue one is so much nicer. It looks great and is now my favorite of the two.
It is just the right size for me, it holds the items I carry every day perfectly and there is still enough room for cash and coins when I happen to have some with me.
A beautiful little wallet which holds sterling notes and a few coins, it’s lovely and compact and will fit in my bag or pocket perfectly.
Perfect amount of slots for cards, and the zipper is the best part for me; I have a hard time with receipts and notes in my wallet, and this is so great for what that.
This wallet is the perfect size for a front pants pocket. Looks nice, feels nice. It fits a remarkable number of cards, plus has more room on the inside for cash and more cards. The smooth zipper keeps everything inside nice and secure. If I had any "criticism" it is that the card sleeves on the outside of the card are almost too tight, and it can take a bit of work to get the cards in there for the first time or get them out for use afterward. However, as the wallet is used those pockets will loosen up just enough to make that a bit easier. So for those worried about having the cards on the outside, it is just as secure a regular wallet with the sleeves on the inside. Speaking of that, I love the unusual "inside out" design. As far as Galen Leather's service, I was told the wallet would take several weeks before it even shipped, but it was delivered in just over a week. Great company, great product.
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 2-3 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in 2-3 weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
WHY SHOP AT Galen?
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM