Leather Zippered 5 Slots Pen Case - Crazy Horse Smoky
100% HANDMADE IN TURKEY
Handmade Leather Zippered 5 Slots Pen Case
COLOR/FINISH:Crazy Horse Smoky Grey/Distressed Distressed smoky color showing under-tones of the black and rich grey. Ages and softens quicker compared to regular leather. Suede feeling finish.
H x W x D : 170 mm x 128 mm x 21mm (6.69" x 5.03" x 0.82")
- 5 elastic pen loops
- Full-grain leather
- Holds Field Notes or any slim notebook in A6 size
- Holds up to 155 mm / 6,10 inch pens
- Protector fabric
- YKK zipper
- 100% vegetable tanned cow leather
- Hand-stitched using waxed polyamide thread
- The edges are beveled, waxed and burnished for a finished look
This Leather Zippered Pen Case in the new distressed smoky grey color has a velvet lined interior and holds up to 5 pens. When you want to carry your favorite pens, you will want to protect them in your bag, purse or pocket to prevent the ink leaking everywhere or the pens getting scratched. This leather pen holder is great to protect your fountain pens and keep them safe.
*Accessories are not included
SETUP - REVIEW VIDEOS
This is such good quality and is the perfect size for going out and about with a few pens. I love it and I’m already planning my next purchase from this company.
Galen Leather hand made pen cases are of excellent quality and come in a wide range of beautiful colours and finishes.
Customer service and communication is also excellent.
My go to supplier for had made pen cases and other stationary.
I loved my Undyed case first so much I had to order a black one to be able to carry in my bags. I travel with planners and memory books stay home with Undyed items I’ve collected from Galen Leather. The way Undyed ages and feels it’s irresistible. Literally motivates me to find use for all their styles that offer Undyed. Though I do plan to get pops of color whenever I Can they look so beautiful.
I bought this zippered case for my Field Notes lovin’ husband. We were at a conference when I caught him eyeing another man’s case (same one except in tan) and when I told him I knew where he got it, he was surprised. He looked on the website and was immediately drawn to the navy blue. He has used it daily since receiving it. Very happy with this purchase. Thank you, Galen!
The size is just big enough to fit the pens and fit neatly into my purse. The A5 folio I own almost doesn’t fit and I struggle to get it out of my bag. So I’m happy with this smaller size. I can take my pens, write any brain farts that come up with ease. I have three Pelikan M200s and two Sailor Pro Gear Slims in it, currently, with an A6 Clairefontaine notebook. It closes well, without straining the zipper.
My first purchase with Galen Leather Co has been an excellent experience with great communication and beautiful products. I picked a classic 5 pen case in smooth navy leather and am delighted with the quality - for me it works best without adding the notebook for a roomier fit for larger pens. Love the little "evil eye" charm to add character. Highly recommended.
This is my second purchase after blue one last time. Black is also very luxurious in decent quality.
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 1-2 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in a few weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM