Leather Zippered 3 Slots Pen Case - Green
$39.00 USD– Sold Out
100% HANDMADE IN TURKEY
Handmade Leather Zippered 3 Slot Pen Case
Fresh green color including some emerald under-tones. Semi-matte finish.
H x W x D : 157 mm x 89 mm x 21mm (6.18" x 3.50" x 0.82")
Holds up to 145mm (5.70 inches) sized pens
- 3 pen slots
- Credit card or ID slot
- Full grain leather
- Protector fabric
- YKK zipper
- 100% vegetable tanned cow leather
- Hand stitched using waxed polyamide thread
- The edges are beveled, waxed and burnished for a finished look
This Leather Zippered Pen Case has a velvet lined interior and holds up to 3 pens and a credit card or ID card.
When you want to carry your favorite pens, you want them protected in your bag, purse or pocket. This leather pen holder is great to protect your fountain pens and keep them safe from leaking or getting scratched.
*Accessories are not included
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Thanks, Received the product well, but I don't like the finish.
At Galen, they said that they were 100% hand-stitched, so it looks like they worked on a machine. Hand-stitched work does not make such mistakes. Please refer to the picture attached below. (As a hobby, I use leather to make saddle stitch props.)
Sincerely yours, If I have misunderstood, please provide detailed answers.
i love it I keep it with me in the briefcase anytile ,
However be careful the large zipper could scratch the pens.
It was wrinkled moderately and the surface was very soft. This is a great pen pouch to carry around lightly.
It's a wonderful pen case, very well made and with a nice feel. I will buy another one for five or ten pens as soon as it will be in stock.
Love this leather pen case, it holds just the right amount of pens on the go and fits perfectly into my handbag. At the moment I am carrying a Twsbi 580, a Platinum #3776 and a bespoke pen from The River City Pen Company, and all fit beautifully in it and are nicely protected!
This 3 slot pen case is a delight. It holds three pens well, has enough depth for a small notebook and a credit card. Great for taking off and having pens that become tools, and then let you write about the experience. The leather and workmanship is Galen’s usual excellence in creating a solution for a pocket size solution.
I bought the 3pen case in Rustic Brown to go with a tan leather journal I have. The order arrived quickly, it was well packed, and the pen case is beautifully made. You can see from the photo that the pen case is mid brown and while leather dyeing is bound to vary a bit, my case is much like the case listed on the website as Brown (bottom right)rather than the lighter tan colour listed as Rustic Brown (bottom left). I have to say I’m a bit disappointed, so be aware that the colours are maybe not as bright as shown on the website. The case easily holds 4 Pilot Prera fountain pens and is very compact for carrying around.
This photo tells it all. Not suitable for super long pens, but the size is good for everyday carry. Hope the photo helps you in deciding which size to go for.
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 2-3 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in 2-3 weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
WHY SHOP AT Galen?
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM