Leather Triple Fountain Pen Case / Pen Pouch - Crazy Horse Brown
$28.00 USD $37.00 USD
100% HANDMADE IN TURKEY
Handmade Leather Triple Fountain Pen Case / Pen Pouch
Crazy Horse Brown
Distressed brown color showing a lot of different brown under-tones including tan, mocha and hickory. Ages and softens quicker compared to regular leather. Suede feeling finish.
SIZE:Will fit pens up to about 14 cm long and about 1.6 cm in barrel diameter
Tested with these Fountain pens:
- Vintage Pelikan 400NN
- Pelikan Souveran M800
- Pelikan M150
- Lamy Safari
- Lamy Safari Al star
- TWSBI 580 AL
- TWSBI VAC 700
- Parker Sonnet
- Platinum #3776
- 100% vegetable tanned cow leather
- Hand stitched using waxed polyamide thread
- The edges are beveled, waxed and burnished for a finished look
This Triple Leather Fountain Pen Case / Pen Pouch is perfect for carrying around your precious Fountain pens (or similar) to protect them from scatches or leaking in your pocket or bag.
*Accessories are not included
Beautiful leather and stitching, as always. Fantastically tough as I throw it in my bag to save my pens from getting scratched and it just looks better and better. A bit tight at first, but I see that as a positive since it means it won't be too loose later.
I received the 3 pen pouch from Galen Leather this week in crazy horse brown. Note that the pouch is slightly different from the sleeve. The pouch does not have a predefined opening like the pen sleeve. The first few times, I had to work my pens in and out of the pouch as it is a little stiff. However, after that the pens went in and out easily. The leather stitching is excellent as well as the burnishing. The really nice feature about crazy horse leather is that it patinas so well. After a few times of inserting and extracting the pen, there is this nice change in color that makes it look like the pens have been held for years in this pouch. It also absorbs scuffs providing for this really nice worn look. I have a messenger bag that is made of the same material but it took me two years to get the really soft worn in look. The Galen leather accomplishes it a little more quickly, which is something I actively sought out. Galen makes great products and turns orders around very quickly. I am very satisfied with my pen pouch.
Great quality leather. Holds pens on the larger side but still having a sleek design.
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 1-2 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in a few weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM