Leather Travel Journal for iPad Mini & Large Moleskine - Dark Brown
$69.00 USD– Sold Out
100% HANDMADE IN TURKEY
Handmade Leather Travel Journal for iPad Mini & Large Moleskine
A really rich and deep brown color. Darker then chocolate brown with a semi-matte finish.
Cover: 6.7 x 9.1 inches (17 x 23 cm)
- 100% vegetable tanned cow leather
- Hand stitched using waxed polyamide thread
Save yourself the hassle of digging around your bag by keeping your valuables safe and secure in one place. Our Handmade Leather Travel Journal for iPad Mini & Large Moleskine is a stylish and convenient way to store your everyday essentials for work, study or personal use. It has 3 main pockets; one main phone pocket and two card holders. On the left side you can store a small notebook, passport or mobile phone. Underneath with side is a slot to store your iPad device. An elastic band holds the notebook in place inside on the right side and wraps around the left side of the cover to keep the case securely closed.
- Moleskine Large (hard or soft cover) notebook at 5 x 8.25 inches (13 x 21 cm) or similar size notebooks up to A5 size
- Mobile phone - fits up to iPhone 7 Plus
- iPad Mini, iPad Mini Retina, iPad Mini 3, Ipad Mini 4
CAN ALSO STORE OTHER ACCESSORIES (AS PICTURED):
- Pencils or pens
- Credit cards
- Small notebook (like Field Notes)
Due to the nature of the leather, your journal color may look slightly different than the one shown in the picture.
*Devices and accessories are not included
I am absolutely in love with the cover. Feels great, smells great and great quality. Shipping was fast.
This folio has just enough space to carry everything, digital and analog, that you will need. Just enough space to hold an iPad mini, A5 notepad, pens, pencils, notecards, etc. It's all secured with a strong elastic band, so nothing will escape.
Bought this A5 notebook cover as a gift because I LOVE the one I have used now for four years. These are attractive, sturdy, versatile. Mine has held my iPad mini and my calendar, pens, business cards, stamps and stationery. I love mine and I believe the gift recipient will love hers. Also so glad to do business with you in person eat the DC pen show!! (Photo is my well loved version!)
Such a beautiful cover that looks even better in person. Purple can be a difficult color but this is just the right understated shade. Well worth the purchase price. I'm already planning another purchase.
Exactly as pictured and works beautifully! Wonderful craftsmanship and arrived very quickly. Will be a great companion on our travels.
Delivered promptly, exactly as described. Holds a standard DLA notebook and my kindle perfectly. I bought this to carry with me everywhere and am could not be more satisfied with this purchase.
So I fell for the hype and even though Indian customs are ridiculous, I bought a bunch of things. I love this crazy horse brown leather - it has so much character. I love the personalisation, I felt so giddy when I saw the initials on it! I also love the chunky, solid quality of the planner cover: a little more space to pack it in but also just enough that it doesn't have to perform every function. I was ambivalent about the elastic which I still worry about since what happens if it fails? (- also wish it was closer to the edge and not the spine). But it gives it a unique character. The quality of each product I've bought is outstanding, and I adore the little tea bags and charms -- I think Galen lives up to all the excitement about it! I especially also love the notebooks - they are really everyday, and are so welcoming to write in. Can't wait to buy a bunch of things but will have to wait for some salaries :)
My A5 Notebook Cover is exactly what I wanted and needed to coordinate a bullet journal/agenda and work-related journals. Everything is in one place and ready to go whether I'm commuting to the office or working remotely. I love the way the cover feels: soft to the touch but incredibly sturdy. The right-side insert pocket is smaller than expected but fine for how I'm using the cover. The left-side/phone sleeve fits an iPhone 11 easily (although I'm keeping my phone in a separate case). The color and craftsmanship are beautiful. I wasn't sure how I would feel about the oversized elastic band but now I can't imagine the cover without it as I'm keeping three journals intact and it's easy to toss everything in my bag knowing it will stay put. The order process, delivery time, and packaging are AMAZING. Thank you for your top-notch professionalism, customer service, and generosity (the little extras, notes, and tea are SO delightful and greatly appreciated).
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 2-3 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in 2-3 weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM