Leather Single Fountain Pen Case / Pen Pouch - Crazy Horse Orange
$19.00 USD– Sold Out
100% HANDMADE IN TURKEY
Handmade Leather Single Fountain Pen Case / Pen Pouch
Crazy Horse Orange
Distressed rich orange color showing a lot of different tan, mocha and caramel under-tones. Ages and softens quicker compared to regular leather. Suede feeling finish.
SIZE:Will fit pens up to about 14 cm long and about 1.6 cm in barrel diameter
Tested with these Fountain pens:
- Vintage Pelikan 400NN
- Pelikan Souveran M800
- Pelikan M150
- Lamy Safari
- Lamy Safari Al star
- TWSBI 580 AL
- TWSBI VAC 700
- Parker Sonnet
- Platinum #3776
- 100% vegetable tanned cow leather
- Hand stitched using waxed polyamide thread
- The edges are beveled, waxed and burnished for a finished look
This Single Leather Fountain Pen Case / Pen Pouch is perfect for carrying around your precious Fountain pen (or similar) to protect it from scatches or leaking in your pocket or bag.
*Accessories are not included
The crazy horse leather is awesome and really ages with time and use. It kinda has a suede feeling to it and grabs the pen perfectly. I use it for my special edition TWSBI Aurora, which is a bigger pen than average. Works great, but make sure you use it for only one size of pens because it stretches a little for the bigger pens, causing the tiny pens to fall out then. Better buy a few of these :)
The pen case is just beautiful! Great leather and looking!
I especially would like to mention also the wonderful packing of the Galen Leather products. The boxes are just wonderful and I also love the goodies like postcards and tea...
It is all in the title. I have purchased several items from Galen Leather in the pass couple of months and I have been completely satisfied with each purchase;.
I really love my crazy horse orange pen sleeve. At first I was a little hesitant at ordering it because it looked too orange on the Website. However, I took the chance since I reallly like the texture and color of the crazy horse brown. When received the crazy horse orange sleeve, I like it more than my brown sleeve. The color is very subtle and the texture is amazing. I love how using it gives it a well worn look. I had my initials monogramed on it and they look beautiful on the crazy horse orange. As always the stitching is amazing and the leather work top notch. Keep up the great work Galen Leather.
Beautiful, well made, durable. Fits great with my Visconti
The pen sleeve I ordered works perfectly, looks great and you can feel the quality and value in your hands. I’ll definitely be back for other products in the future!
Excellent workmanship, superior materials. Love it!
I love this pen holder
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 1-2 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in a few weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM