Leather Single Fountain Pen Case / Pen Pouch - Crazy Horse Orange
100% HANDMADE IN TURKEY
Handmade Leather Single Fountain Pen Case / Pen Pouch
Crazy Horse Orange
Distressed rich orange color showing a lot of different tan, mocha and caramel under-tones. Ages and softens quicker compared to regular leather. Suede feeling finish.
SIZE:Will fit pens up to about 14 cm long and about 1.6 cm in barrel diameter
Tested with these Fountain pens:
- Vintage Pelikan 400NN
- Pelikan Souveran M800
- Pelikan M150
- Lamy Safari
- Lamy Safari Al star
- TWSBI 580 AL
- TWSBI VAC 700
- Parker Sonnet
- Platinum #3776
- 100% vegetable tanned cow leather
- Hand stitched using waxed polyamide thread
- The edges are beveled, waxed and burnished for a finished look
This Single Leather Fountain Pen Case / Pen Pouch is perfect for carrying around your precious Fountain pen (or similar) to protect it from scatches or leaking in your pocket or bag.
*Accessories are not included
I bought this to upgrade my pen storage, and I have been happy with the sleeve. The purple is beautiful. The leather was stiff when I received it, but it stretched easily and now houses my VP Decimo comfortably. This sleeve is a bit small for bigger pens, like the BENU Euphoria, however, so be aware when purchasing this if you want to use it for a larger pen.
Received this nifty little pen sleeve with one of my orders, and it is splendid…simple yet beautiful.
The single pen sleeve is beautiful for its simplicity. This item is on sale every year, at least once and sometimes you get this item for free with big orders or on special promotion days. I'm very happy with it. It fits my biggest pens like the Gioia Alleria Mare Chiaro and the Leonardo Furore Smeraldo (both in pictures). The pens are in the sleeve in every second picture.
the purple sleeve is quite distinctive. the leather is thick and provides great protection for fountain pens, with sufficient size.
Great Product which met my needs perfectly. Simple, effective design. Good materials, simple, and well made. A little expensive, but will last a lifetime, and longer.
High quality and beautiful packaging. This is the color what I exactly want. The actual color of the pouch is much better. It's darker than the picture on the description page. I love it.
I love crazy horse leather from Galen Leather. Sewn with durable string, it will age and last. I also like the way the pen sleeves are tough to maintain form rigidly, yet have soft suface for keeping the pen safe while feeling pleasant to the touch.
The sleeve is thick and strudier than crazy horse, holding its shape with a little bit of give. Size fits TSWBI 580 snugly (Galen & Narwhal Demonstrator is about similar size as 580, slightly longer).
The smooth leather finish is beautiful, perfect for a pen sleeve.
With my PILOT Elabo, this pen pouch hold my pen safely.
The skin is soft and smooth
Aging color is so beautiful.
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 1-2 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in a few weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM