Leather Rhodia A5 Notebook & iPad Mini Cover - Navy Blue
100% Handmade in Turkey
Product:Handmade Leather Rhodia A5 Notebook and iPad Mini Cover
Rich and dark blue color with some under-tones of denim. Semi-matte finish.
Leather Cover Size: 6.7 x 9.1 inches (17 x 23 cm)
- 100% vegetable tanned cow leather
- Hand stitched using waxed polyamide thread
Save yourself the hassle of digging around your bag by keeping your valuables safe and secure in one place. Our Handmade Leather Rhodia A5 Notebook and iPad Mini Cover is the perfect way to store your everyday essentials for work, study or personal use. It has 3 main pockets; one main phone pocket and two card holders. On the left side you can store a small notebook, passport or mobile phone. Underneath with side is a slot to store your iPad device. An elastic band holds the notebook in place inside on the right side and wraps around the left side of the cover to keep the case securely closed.
- Rhodia Rhodiarama - Webbie A5 Notebooks (hard or soft covers) or any notebook up to an A5 size
- Mobile phone - fits up to iPhone 6 plus
- iPad Mini / iPad Mini Retina / iPad Mini / iPad Mini 4
Can also store other accessories (as pictured):
- Pencils or pens
- Credit cards
- Small notebook (like Field Notes)
*Devices and accessories are not included
This is so far the best purchase I ever made! If ever the blue comes back in stock, I’d buy it in a heartbeat!
It looks really good and classy however I am disappointed that my a5 size journal nor my iPad can fit into the cover. I thought with time it may loosen up somehow but after more than 1 month, it still doesn’t fit. It just seem one 1cm Too small! Can you exchange a proper size for me please (I would really want to be able to use this)
This cover is exactly what I wanted. It is functional, stylish, and professional. The little extra treats in the package were a surprise and show how much the Galen Leather team care for their customers!
I was so impressed to receive the beautiful box containing the most gorgeous Leuchtterm1917 notebook cover. There were extra little presents tucked inside as well, which were much appreciated. Galen Leather is run by people with hearts and souls. ❤️
The cover itself is beautifully made and the leather is thick and sturdy. I especially appreciated the way my initials are stamped on the cover. Thank you, Galen Leather--I will be back! 👍
This is hands down one of the most beautiful things I’ve ever owned. I’m always skeptical of reviews and even when I make purchase, I still worry until it’s in my hands. The leather is soft and good quality. There is one thing that I am concerned about and had planned to reach out the company about. Though the cover appears well made, I’ve had it less than a month and on side the edges appear to be slowly coming apart. Shown in two of the photos. Despite this, it’s an impressive cover. I am hoping they will have a solution.
I love love love this piece. Can fit my A5 journal and the pen loop is perfectly sized to keep any of my pens in snuggly and without it being a struggle to get them in. Can also keep a thinner A5 notebook in the pocket on the left side as well as putting notes and mail and other items in the inner pockets. The little slots on the left have been a great place to keep my instax photos while on the go! I also love the elastic band to secure everything in place. This particular crazy horse brown leather ages beautifully too. One of the best things I own.
I knew I'd love this as soon as it arrived and saw the packaging it came in. It had a real homely personal touch to it, and I just knew. Opened it up and just WOW, super impressed with the design and the just amazing quality of it, it also smells like a dream. Anyway I wish I had more money so I could buy all the things from these lovely people, but alas. However when I do I definately will! As I have my eye on a A6 size one too... ;) Thank you Galen Leather, for a wonderful product that I know was made with genuine care and passion, and thank you also for the guardian charm, it was a lovely and appreciated touch.
I have to confess I was a little worried, it took a while for my order to ship to me but Yusef was always really responsive to all my enquiries and put me at ease.
Then the products arrived and they are absolutely worth the wait. Fantastic quality, the leather is thick but not hard. The colours are beautiful and they are so tactile.
I am absolutely wanting to order more already!!
I was impressed with the leather as soon as I unboxed it. I use it for a notebook and the iPad and works great. It is still a little stiff so it is hard to put in the iPad on the left side flap, but I am sure it will loosen with the use.
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 2-3 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in 2-3 weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
WHY SHOP AT Galen?
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM