100% Handmade in Turkey
Product:Handmade Leather Pocket Moleskine Journal Cover
A classic red with some under-tones of maroon and ruby. Semi-matte finish.
Cover: 4.9 x 6.9 inches (12 x 17 cm)
- 100% vegetable tanned cow leather
- Hand stitched using waxed polyamide thread
The perfect way to keep your journal and valuables safe and secure in one spot. This pocket size cover is ultraportable and will easily slip into your handbag or backpack. Our Handmade Leather Moleskine Journal Notebook Cover is a convenient way to store your everyday essentials for work, study or personal use. It has 3 main pockets and a card holder. On the left side you can store a small notebook, passport or mobile phone. If you would like to use a thick pen with this journal, the leather pen holder holds up to a Lamy Safari fountain pen size. An elastic band holds the notebook in place inside on the right side and wraps around the left side of the cover to keep the case securely closed.
- Moleskine Classic pocket size notebook 3.5 x 5.5 inches (9 x 14 cm) or thick pocket size notebooks like Rhodia and Leuchtturm1917 (it's too big for Field Notes and Moleskin Cahier)
- Mobile phone - fits up to iPhone 4/5/5s/6/6s devices
- Lamy Safari fountain pen size
Can also store other accessories (as pictured):
- Pencil or pen
- Credit cards & cash
*Devices and accessories are not included
Wonderful service with fast shipping, lovely packaged and the Notebook is just amazing, sturdy,but soft yummy smelling leather with gorgeous striations.I love the inside set up with all the different slots and pockets.This is a well crafted notebook that can withstand some knocking around and will still look amazing.Thanks so much Team Galen for such an gorgeous product- stay safe and all the best from Down Under !
Love the feel of the case. Color is incredible and seems very well built for the price. Unfortunately I must have selected the wrong size because the case I received doesn’t fit my iPhone XS. Hoping to return case soon for the one that fits correctly!
Leather Leuchtturm1917 A6 Notebook Cover - Natural
Hi, The quality of the leather cover is top notch. However I find a few things on the cover design that can be improved.
1) The pen holder inside the cover can accommodate only a slim pen once I insert in my Hobonichi Techo A6. Any thicker pen like a 149/146 Montblanc fountain pen would not allow the cover to be closed properly.
2) The snap elastic band has a couple of issues. One, when I try to lay flat the open cover with the journal, the thickness of the band makes the entire cover+journal to become unstable on a flat table. This causes my writing of the journal to be shaky, which I don't like. Two, the elastic band is very tight - perhaps it is new and need to be seasoned. So I don't use the band - and had to cut it away so it solves shaking problem above.
Again a piece of craftmanship by Galen
I have to say I really love this cover. It is perfect for holding my little Rhodia notebook, which I carry with me where ever I go. It is small enough to use anywhere but large enough to write lots of notes. The pen holder is big enough to hold my Nakaya Neo-Standard. There is room for a couple of credit cards and a pocket on the left side to store cash. Also a place to hold a small iPhone. Unfortunately, my iPhone XS Max is too large for this cover. I prefer the crazy horse colors because they show all the little dings and scratches, which I think give them more character. Stitching is great on this notebook holder and the leather is thick, which makes it sturdy. It is a great cover and I am really enjoying it.
The Journal cover looks even better in person. The quality is wonderful and I love using it on a daily basis. I would definitely purchase again.
I love the A6 cover. The rich red color looks high quality and long lasting.
This cover is proving to be very useful and durable. The leather gets more beautiful with use.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
We offer corporate gifts at varying price points, as well as company specific merchandising programs.
We offer drop shipping services to your customers or clients. We make all products in house and have full control over.Please contact us via contact page.
All items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 1-2 weeks to complete. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA. Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
Returns - Cancellations
- All items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs.Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items.We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
WHY SHOP AT Galen?
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM