Leather Pocket Moleskine Journal Cover - Natural
100% Handmade in Turkey
Product:Handmade Leather Pocket Moleskine Journal Cover
Undyed but finished natural leather color. Semi-matte finish.
Cover: 4.9 x 6.9 inches (12 x 17 cm)
- 100% vegetable tanned cow leather
- Hand stitched using waxed polyamide thread
The perfect way to keep your journal and valuables safe and secure in one spot. This pocket size cover is ultraportable and will easily slip into your handbag or backpack. Our Handmade Leather Moleskine Journal Notebook Cover is a convenient way to store your everyday essentials for work, study or personal use. It has 3 main pockets and a card holder. On the left side you can store a small notebook, passport or mobile phone. If you would like to use a thick pen with this journal, the leather pen holder holds up to a Lamy Safari fountain pen size. An elastic band holds the notebook in place inside on the right side and wraps around the left side of the cover to keep the case securely closed.
- Moleskine Classic pocket size notebook 3.5 x 5.5 inches (9 x 14 cm) or thick pocket size notebooks like Rhodia and Leuchtturm1917 (it's too big for Field Notes and Moleskine Cahier)
- Mobile phone - fits up iPhone 4/5/5s/6/6s devices
- Lamy Safari fountain pen size
Can also store other accessories (as pictured):
- Pencil or pen
- Credit cards & cash
*Devices and accessories are not included
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I've been eyeing these covers for a while now and finally bit the bullet and got myself the Leuchtturm1917 A6 cover in Crazy Horse Tan. I thought it would take a while for it to ship and arrive but it was dispatched the following day and reached me (Canada) in just 4 days!! The quality is phenomenal too. Nice thick leather and sturdy & secure band. I love how the pen loop is positioned so that when you close the cover your pen isn't squished on top of your notebook/planner. I loved this cover so much that now I'm thinking of grabbing one of the zip portfolios next!
Yes i like wery much,wery good quality,best handmade what i newer see and i like bec
all my important notebooks is with me all the time,only what i need do i must add extra safetybelt : )
LEATHER HOBONICHI TECHO (A6) PLANNER COVER
CRAZY HORSE TAN
I'm a fan of leather items, as they resembles a sophisticated looks that gets better through time.
This is my first Galen Leather Item, and it really is gorgeous.
Very premium and authentic leather feel.
Design and craftmanship are superb.
Top of the line quality.
Will definitely order again in the future.
Very sturdy material, excellent craftsmanship and remarkable design! This is my first order and I really love it!
The green is a beautiful color.
Made with high quality.
On the right sleeve I am able to fit my Leuchtturm 1917 A6 and passport inside. On the left sleeve I slide my thin bifold wallet to hide my cards and a postcard in the pocket. All together with the LAMY safari in the pen loop everything is nicely organized and compact.
I love using this as an everyday carry item. I can easily put this in my purse or backpack wherever I go.
May I suggest a thin card sleeve that we can easily remove in/out of the pocket? I don’t like having cards in the front card slot.
I’m so glad to have this planner cover. It fit my hobonichi a6 day free planner as well as 5-year techo. I really like the look and the texture of it. This isn’t my first Galen leather product. I have purchased a A5 folio and a pen case. I’m really enjoyed using them.
This planner cover is just beautiful. I'm obsessed with it.
I can't be happier with the quality and the finishing of this notebook cover. I did some small modification and now it is perfect for me.
This notebook cover is the best. It's gorgeous. I have a few things from Galen, and I love them all.
This was my first Galen Leather purchase and i am a fan! I decided to go with the Crazy Horse Tan and it did not dissapoint at all. Love the leather, finishes and quality. Not to mention the packaging with the gorgeous box and all the extra’s ❤️ I use my cover with an A6 leuchtturm or a Stalogy A6, for sketches, doodles or journalling. Also added a pocket travelers journal watercolour passport insert and a monthly planner. They fit perfectly in the front and back pocket if needed. The viviva coloursheets are a great option for watercolouring on the go with an aqua brush. All in all the A6 notebook cover is my perfect on the go companion and versatile to use, easily switched up for my needs at that time. Customer service was perfect and whatever little issue i had was solved accordingly and taken care of. Thank you Galen Leather! Ps to anyone concerned about the strap, open it towards the spine. Do not overstretch it the other way. Found that tip after watching several youtube unboxings. ☺️👌🏼
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 1 week to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in 2-3 weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA. Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
WHY SHOP AT Galen?
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM