Leather Leuchtturm1917 A6 Notebook Cover - Crazy Horse Forest Green
$51.00 USD– Sold Out
100% Handmade in Turkey
Product:Handmade Leather Leuchtturm1917 A6 Notebook
Color/Finish:Crazy Horse Forest Green/Distressed
Distressed dark green color showing under-tones of light green, sacramento and emerald. Ages and softens quicker compared to regular leather. Suede feeling finish.
4.9 x 6.9 inches (12 x 17 cm)
- 100% vegetable tanned cow leather
- Hand stitched using waxed polyamide thread
Save yourself the hassle of digging around your bag by keeping your valuables safe and secure in one place. Our Handmade Leather Leuchtturm1917 A6 Notebook Cover is the perfect way to store your everyday essentials for work, study or personal use. It has 3 main pockets and a card holder. On the left side you can store a small notebook, passport or mobile phone. If you would like to use a thick pen with this journal, the leather pen holder holds up to a Lamy Safari fountain pen size. An elastic band holds the notebook in place inside on the right side and wraps around the left side of the cover to keep the case securely closed.
- Leuchtturm1917 A6 notebook or similar size notebooks
- Mobile phone - fits up to iPhone 6/7 size
- Lamy Safari fountain pen size
Can also store other accessories (as pictured):
- Pencil or pen
- Credit cards & cash
*Devices and accessories are not included
The leather is thick, yet it feels so soft. Feels good holding it in my hand. Feels good writing in my daily journal.
Perfect size to throw in a bag. Holds any A6 notebook and my driver's license, bank card, and phone. It feels luxurious, is sturdy, and will last.
I was amazed by the colour of this Crazy Horse Brown. Using it with Hobonichi A6. Tried with my Stalogy A6 and it fit perfectly. Will definitely get another for my Stalogy.
The stitches works are excellence and the colour is slightly darker than other Crazy Horse Brown. But I really love it.
I emailed Galen to ask which cover would fit the 5 year Hobinichi and they suggested this one. I couldn’t be happier with it. It fits perfectly. The cover stays closed even without the band around it. I wasn’t sure if I would like the band, but I like the way it looks. I ordered dark brown and the color is beautiful! I also got the personalization with it and I love it! The stitching and everything about this cover is superb! Thank you Galen Leather for another wonderful shopping experience! Fast shipping to the USA as always.
Don’t get me wrong, I knew the item would be of top quality as this is the second time I’m ordering from this company and all items I received are awesome.
My only concern was about to fit my iPhone SE 2020 with it's protective case as it is said it will fit up to an iPhone 6, which is a few millimeters smaller without a case. I was pleasantly surprised to see that my phone fits perfectly on the left side, even with a big A6 notebook on the right and a chunky TWSBI mini as pen.
I’m so very happy and love this perfect cover. I’ve been looking for something like that for ages. Thanks Galen for another top quality product.
As an avid user of fine writing instruments, I like to have my money well spent and also my pens and journals in pristine condition. It is why I choose Galen Leather Co. as my number one choice for all my journaling needs. The extra-wide elastic band set to the back of the journal cover is unique to me and well thought out. As you open the journal cover the elastic stays taught to the leather, not this loose long thin elastic band that seems to get in the way more often than not as from other crafters. The extra pocket and cardholder are a plus for those who need them. The leather is thick and not so supple as a fine Italian leather bag but it will last a long time. In all this is a quality item at an extremely reasonable price. I cannot wait for the new year to start my new journal...anticipation!
I researched for many covers for my hobonichi and I finally landed on Galen Leather and it really did not disappoint me. High quality leather and workmanship. Delivery is considered fast and appreciate the little tokens from Turkey.
I received this planner cover and instantly fell in love. It is so soft to touch and love the subtle variations in the leather. This has to be my favourite leather from Galen Leather. If you are sitting on the fence, go for it.
I'm not much of a "leather connoisseur" by any stretch of the imagination, but I would be hard-pressed to think of any other leather product that feels as good as this notebook cover does -- other Galen Leather items excluded, of course! This is the fourth Galen Leather product that I've purchased, and based off my impressions of this cover alone, I can see myself buying many more. Its outer surfaces are undeniably smooth, while presenting enough tooth and texture to remind yourself that you're holding the real deal: this is thick, durable leather material that will last you a lifetime. The strap is thick and substantial too, which I imagine would maintain it's elasticity for a long time to come. I'm looking forward seeing what I'm able to cram into this thing!
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 2-3 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in 2-3 weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM