Leather Leuchtturm1917 A5 Notebook Cover - Purple
100% Handmade in Turkey
Product:Handmade Leather Leuchtturm1917 A5 Notebook and iPad Mini Cover
Deep and rich purple color with some violet tones. Semi-matte finish.
6.7 x 9.1 inches (17 x 23 cm)
- 100% vegetable tanned cow leather
- Hand stitched using waxed polyamide thread
Save yourself the hassle of digging around your bag by keeping your valuables safe and secure in one place. Our Handmade Leather Leuchtturm1917 A5 Notebook and iPad Mini Cover is the perfect way to store your everyday essentials for work, study or personal use. It has 3 main pockets; one phone pocket and two card holders. On the left side you can put your Field Notes notebook, passport or mobile phone. Under the pockets on both sides there are sleeves for storing your iPad device. An elastic band holds the notebook in place inside on the right side and wraps around the left side of the cover to keep the case securely closed.
- Leuchtturm1917 A5 Notebook (hard or soft covers) or similar size notebooks
- Mobile phone - fits up to iPhone 6s plus
- iPad Mini / iPad Mini Retina / iPad Mini / iPad Mini 4
Can also store other accessories (as pictured):
- Pencils & pens
- Credit Cards
- Small notebook (like a Field Notes notebook)
*Devices and accessories are not included
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I love love love this piece. Can fit my A5 journal and the pen loop is perfectly sized to keep any of my pens in snuggly and without it being a struggle to get them in. Can also keep a thinner A5 notebook in the pocket on the left side as well as putting notes and mail and other items in the inner pockets. The little slots on the left have been a great place to keep my instax photos while on the go! I also love the elastic band to secure everything in place. This particular crazy horse brown leather ages beautifully too. One of the best things I own.
I knew I'd love this as soon as it arrived and saw the packaging it came in. It had a real homely personal touch to it, and I just knew. Opened it up and just WOW, super impressed with the design and the just amazing quality of it, it also smells like a dream. Anyway I wish I had more money so I could buy all the things from these lovely people, but alas. However when I do I definately will! As I have my eye on a A6 size one too... ;) Thank you Galen Leather, for a wonderful product that I know was made with genuine care and passion, and thank you also for the guardian charm, it was a lovely and appreciated touch.
I have to confess I was a little worried, it took a while for my order to ship to me but Yusef was always really responsive to all my enquiries and put me at ease.
Then the products arrived and they are absolutely worth the wait. Fantastic quality, the leather is thick but not hard. The colours are beautiful and they are so tactile.
I am absolutely wanting to order more already!!
I was impressed with the leather as soon as I unboxed it. I use it for a notebook and the iPad and works great. It is still a little stiff so it is hard to put in the iPad on the left side flap, but I am sure it will loosen with the use.
The Notebook Cover is used for a Leuchtturm1917 Calendar. The leather is really good handcrafted and has enough space for a Pen and several writing tools. I recommend this for every A5 LT Book.
I bought this as a cover for my 5-Year journal, it's surprisingly difficult to find covers large enough. I'm unable to use the pen loop (which is fine because I use other cases for my pens) but otherwise it fits perfectly. The finish is glossier than my folio in crazy horse brown but still has lots of texture and character. It will be lovely to see the leather soften and season over time, I know this is a piece that will protect decades worth of journals. A beautiful, exquisitely made item, like all their products.
I absolutely adore this notebook cover! The green is beautiful and its sturdy and extremely well made. It holds my notebook and its a good size for my kindle too! Everything I need all in one spot. They also have great customer service!! I highly recommend!
I’ve carried my Bullet Journal with me for years it is as important, to me, as my mobile phone. I finally found a cover that gives my journal the respect it deserves. This holds and protects it like it deserves. To be fair my phone doesn’t get the same respect but it’s fungible.
The new leather is a bit tight for note book, but with time, it fit well.
The quality of hand work is awesome, is well stitch and the thinking behind the assembly of the different pieces provide a perfect leather cover for every day carry!!
And for me it fit in my side pocket!! :)
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 2-3 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in 2-3 weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
WHY SHOP AT Galen?
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM