Leather Jotter Pad - Crazy Horse Navy Blue
100% Handmade in Turkey
Product:Handmade Leather Jotter Pad
Color/Finish:Crazy Horse Navy Blue/Distressed
Distressed navy blue color showing under-tones of dark blue, light purple and rich navy. Ages and softens quicker compared to regular leather. Suede feeling finish.
3.5 x 5.5 inches (9 x 14 cm)
- 100% vegetable tanned cow leather
- Hand stitched using waxed polyamide thread
- Include 10 sheets Cosmo Air Light paper inserts
- Elastic pen loop
Leather Jotter Pad is perfect for get organized , to do lists , quick notes on-the-go , shopping lists or etc.
- 3" x 5" papers / cards
A beautifully made slim note holder you can just slip in your purse to take with you without it making your purse bulky (or pocket). Make sure you order some refills (or go ahead and use index cards).
The jotter is very well made, and its size is great to function as a thin portable notebook. That being said, I am mostly using mine alongside a notebook cover for to-do lists at work. With the use of a thin pen (Waterman Hemisphere) and the loops both on the pad and on the notebook cover, I was able to attach it in a way I can flip it over so that it isn't in the way of the notebook page and still keep a close eye on my to-dos, or remove it altogether when I need to.
For me, it is just the perfect way to keep my workflow organized. I am very satisfied with this product and I truly recommend it to anyone who is remotely interested in it.
It's very compact; light and slim. I bought it for when I want the option of carrying paper with me, without it being any sort of notebook. The back storage pocket is fabulous for storing completed notes.
The jotter also goes well with my Traveler's notebooks. I can tuck it under the front elastic (on the cover of the notebook) or place the jotter inside the notebook and let the elastic hold everything together.
The quality of paper that came with this was too good to waste away while tasting the product. 🤫 So, I cut out more sheets from cheaper paper (paper that I needed to use up anyway). I wish Galen had a brass tool for that. Maybe something that could also be used as a ruler.
Your products are amazing Handcraft 100% I received a gift from You Thank You is beautiful, From Cuernavaca Morelos Mexico EXCELENT Im your FAN
I bought the jotter pad as soon as I found out it was newly marketed.
The smooth texture of the crazy horse brown was as expected, but I was surprised to find that it was thinner and less bulky than I had imagined.
This is truly my ideal jotter pad.
Although the size of the included paper is a bit wider than the typical 5x3 in.
I set the 5x3 inch paper. No problem at all.
I bought this on impulse because the colour matched other Galen products I had. I wasn't sure how much use I would get from it, but it's a great size to take everywhere and use for lists. I'd recommend getting one and expect like me you find yourself using it more than you anticipated.
Definitely on a par and what value, I love the other London Bond Street brand but Galen leather are nailing it !
I checked all the prices online and this was the most reasonable one for the similar notepads. Really great packaging and complementary gifts. It is little easy to bend it but quality wise phenomenal.
The Jotter is a nice addition for my bank bag.
A question rose, however:
why are the corners rounded on one side and square on the other?
The other unpleasant bit about most jotters I have encountered so far: they do not accommodate standard paper formats.
So I must plan a trip to the copy shop with the paper of my choice and have it cut down to size.
Why not produce Jotters in DIN A6 or A7 - they would be so much more useful ...
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 1-2 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in a few weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM