Leather Flap Pen Case for Three Pens - Crazy Horse Smoky
$44.00 USD– Sold Out
100% HANDMADE IN TURKEY
Handmade Leather Flap Pen Case For 3 Pens
COLOR/FINISH:Crazy Horse Smoky Grey/Distressed Distressed smoky color showing under-tones of the black and rich grey. Ages and softens quicker compared to regular leather. Suede feeling finish.
Will fit pens up to about 14 cm long and 1.5 cm in barrel diameter
Tested with these Fountain pens:
- Vintage Pelikan 400NN
- Pelikan Souveran M800
- Pelikan M150
- Lamy Safari
- Lamy Safari Al star
- TWSBI 580 AL
- TWSBI VAC 700
- Parker Sonnet
- Platinum #3776
- 3 pen slots
- Full grain leather
- Protector fabric
- YKK zipper
- 100% vegetable tanned cow leather
- Hand stitched using waxed polyamide thread
- The edges are beveled, waxed and burnished for a finished look
Our Leather Flap Pen Case will protect your valuable pens or fountain pens in your bag or jacket pocket from leaking everywhere, getting scratched or ruined. Suitable for most Fountain pens and other type of pens.
*Accessories are not included
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
만년필을 업어 오게되면서 자연스럽게 종이 들렸다가 잉크까지 찍었더니... 펜파우치로 마무리 하러 왔습니다. 해외결제가 처음이라 생소했지만 후기들 보며 어렵지 않게 할 수 있었으며, 해외에서 오는 것 치곤 빨리와서 좋았구요 이 가격이 맞나 싶을 정도로 품진도 마음에 들었어요. 만년필을 멋스럽게 보관하고 싶으시다면 주저없이 추천드려요!
I was looking for a case that would hold at least two fountain pens. The holder is a beautiful ebony black with a white stitch trim. A great accent to any travel notebook as well as any desk set.
I am very happy with this 3 pen case. It is very beautiful and functional, My favorite pens (Vintage Parker Vacumatics) fit perfectly in the slots. I feel confident that this case will protect my pens when I go into the office. I am excited to see how this leather will age over time, but only time will tell. This case is so well made, I wish I could buy one of everything that they make!
From the moment I hit ‘confirm order’ I had the feeling this was going to be a great decision and I was right. Great communication and not over the top annoying emails. The product arrived in very good time considering the distance involved (Turkey to New Zealand) and I was very impressed with the packaging, the very thoughtful gifts and trinkets in the beautifully presented box. The quality and craftsmanship has really made this a very special purchase and I will definitely be back again as soon as I can decide from the huge range of real ‘old world’ quality items.
We love fountain pens which are not only expensive but very precious to us as well. Naturally then we want the best protection for them.
Alas, in the world of mass production and cheap junk galore finding something suitable seems almost impossible.
Enter the Galen Leather Co. manufacture.
My new etui, a flap pen case with three slots strikes with its simplicity and beautiful design; it is elegant to the eye and pleasant in touch.
Made with great care and devotion, it came wrapped and packed with an equal attention to detail.
It homes now my two fountain pens (Pelikan M200) and one ballpoint pen (Pelikan K200).
Needles to say, the Galen etui represents a perfect protection for my "birds" while at home or on the way.
Great many thanks to the Galen Family!
This was my first Galen Leather purchase and I was so impressed that I already placed my second order. Besides an amazing and personalized customer service, great packaging and a speed of shipping, this case is so beautiful and well made that I am sure it will last for a long time (hopefully a lifetime). Leather is an amazing and vibrant purple, stitching is clean and sturdy, the craftsmanship is top notch. It fits all the pen sizes I have (Lamy Safari, TWSBI Eco and Pelican Metropolitan) without a need to use a handy stretcher they sent. The case also has a bit of an extra space where I keep my pencil and a ballpoint pen, but one can keep here extra ink cartridges for just in case as well. I will definitely cherish this case for the rest of my life and hope to keep buying from Galen Leather as they have so many beautiful products.
This pen case is exactly the way I expected it to be - the high-quality leather has a very nice feel, it is flawlessly manufactured and holds my two fountain pens (Lamy Vista and Scala) perfectly. While it is sturdy enough to protect the pens, it is also as soft as leather should be. It is so beautiful that I like to put it on my desk at work just to admire it! A very fine piece of craftmanship! I will surely buy from Galen Leather again.
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 1 week to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in 2-3 weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA. Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
WHY SHOP AT Galen?
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM