Koh-i-Noor Natural Rubber Erasers
$2.00 USD– Sold Out
This collection of natural rubber erasers is made by Koh-i-noor Hardtmuth of Czech Republic, one of the oldest stationary companies manufacturing pencils since 1790.
Koh-i-Noor Natural Rubber Eraser
These eraser are made from natural rubber. In Eastern Europe, Koh-i-Noor is THE household name for stationery and are well-known world-wide. We love their approach to design--a little bit traditional and also nostalgic. Grab your favorite sketching pencils, your koh-i-noor eraser, a notepad and your sketchbox, and you're ready to tackle your next artistic project.
Choose your favorite style and size from the following:
1. The Classic Elephant - chunky and soft rubber
Large : 6 cm / 2.4"
Small : 4.5 cm / 1.8"
2. The Round Logo - smooth and sleek
Small 4.1 cm / 1.6"
Medium 5.2 cm / 2.1"
Xlarge 7 cm / 2.8"
This is an advertisement of this eraser design, dating back to 1890.
Goma correcta un poco mas grande que las milan de toda la vida. Borra bien que es lo que importa.
A quality rubber
It’s a nice cute eraser with character! I got the small round one and it’s a nice additional to my stationary collection.
I got the large and the small Koh-I-Noor erasers, and I love the way they look. Almost too much to use them.... But I did test them and they work very well.
En un comienzo añadí la goma de borrar solo porque me llamó la atención. No era algo que estaba buscando pero pensé que nunca estaba de más tener una en el escritorio, pero cuando llegó junto con mis otros productos y la probé quedé maravillada por su calidad. Sin dudas compraré más
Super gentle, no tearing or smearing. abeautfil eraser that stays soft and does not harden and crack.
Love the eraser it's beauty and useful. Thank You
Love my beautiful erasers!
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 2-3 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in 2-3 weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM