These eraser are produced by Czech classic pencil maker Koh-i-Noor Hardmuth and made from natural rubber.In Eastern Europe they were THE household name for stationery and are still very successful on the market. We love their approach to design: a little bit traditional and also nostalgic.
Choose your favorite:
1. The classic elephant: chunky and soft rubber
Large : 6 cm / 2.4"
Small : 4.5 cm / 1.8"
2. The round logo: smooth and sleek
Small 4.1 cm / 1.6"
Medium 5.2 cm / 2.1"
Xlarge 7 cm / 2.8"
And advertisement of this eraser design, as far back as 1890.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
We offer corporate gifts at varying price points, as well as company specific merchandising programs.
We offer drop shipping services to your customers or clients. We make all products in house and have full control over.Please contact us via contact page.