Koh-i-Noor 5.6mm Mechanical Clutch Lead Holder
$18.00 USD– Sold Out
This 2mm graphite lead holder is made by Koh-i-noor Hardtmuth of Czech Republic, one of the oldest pencil companies manufacturing pencils since 1790.
Koh-i-Noor 5340 Versatil All Metal 5.6mm Mechanical Pencil Clutch Lead Holder
The Koh-i-Noor metal 5.6mm mechanical propelling pencil is suitable for artistic leads, chalks, sepia, red chalks, charcoals and other artistic drawing media. To move the lead, you simply press the sharpener knob in a leaned pencil writing position which opens the clamp and allows the lead to slid out using gravity as needed. A sharpener is included and sits on top of the pressing knob that can be screwed out and used for sharpening the lead. It's a great addition to your sketchbox filled with your favorite sketching accessories.
- Holds leads of diameter over 3mm
- All metal clutch lead holder with a sharpener in the pushbutton
- Available in 6 colors: Blue, Green, Silver, Gold, Bordeaux, Magic
- 140mm-145mm x 32mm
- Pencil weight: 45g
- Lead holder length: 143mm
- Maximum lead length: 120mm
- Maximum lead diameter: 5.6mm
A beautiful graphit pen and a good artist tool!
A beautiful pen, quite heavy, good quality!
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 2-3 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in 2-3 weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
WHY SHOP AT Galen?
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM