Kaweco Sport Fountain Pen Violet - Galen Leather SE
$34.00 USD– Sold Out
Produced as a special edition, 1099 piecesPlease note, clips is not included. OB and OBB nibs are custom grind options and ground to italic left oblique.
Check out this stunning Galen Leather exclusive: the Kaweco Sport Fountain Pen. It's a beautiful demonstrator pen that has a tinted, violet-purple resin body and cap that's not only functional but aesthetically pleasing to the eye.This has come about as a creative collaboration with Kaweco who are well known for their focus on beautiful utility and quality craftsmanship. And this is exactly what this limited edition Galen + Kaweco Fountain Pen is centered on.
Following their iconic original 1935 octagonal design, this fountain pen can be described as 'small in the pocket, large in the hand.' The oversized cap arrangement creates a small closed pen but a full-length open pen. Closed, the Kaweco Fountain Pen is just 105mm long. Open, it is 133mm long.
Made from tough but exceptionally lightweight ABS Makrolon plastic, the Kaweco fountain pen features the Galen Leather and Kaweco logo in gold-colored metal on either end of the cap. The polished gold-plated stainless-steel nib is manufactured by Bock of Heidelberg. Kaweco fountain pens are refilled with standard international ink cartridges, such as those made by J Herbin or Kaweco. Available in various nib grades and colors. It's the kind of pen that pairs beautifully with one of our fountain pen friendly leather diaries or fountain pen cases.
The Kaweco ethos is one of producing high-quality fountain pens at affordable prices. The German-based company has a long history – over 130 years – of producing excellent writing implements. Today much of its range is based on vintage designs using modern materials.
- Pen Material: Tinted resin demonstrator
- Nib Material: Gold Plated - steel with plastic feed (no. 5)
- Filling Mechanism: Cartridge (standard international, included) or Converter (not included, Kaweco Sport Converter - proprietary), eyedropper convertible
- Pen Length (closed): 4.17 in . / 106mm
- Pen Length (open, cap off): 3.94 in . / 100mm
- Pen Length (open, cap posted): 5.27 in. / 134mm
- Pen Diameter (cap): 0.51 in. / 13mm
- Pen Diameter (grip section): 0.35 in. / 9mm
- Pen Weight: 0.3oz / 8.5g
- Packaged in a cardboard gift box
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I am so happy that I did not delay in ordering this pen and leather pen case. I love how smooth it writes, I love how it looks. And the tailored to fit Galen leather pen case is outstanding! I will buy another pen/case combo if Galen offers these in the future and you should too.
Writes exactly like a Kaweco should, gorgeous colour too. I collect purple pens, so of course this was a must for the collection.
I was looking forward to Galen's Kaweco Sport Violet release. And finally, I have the pen in my collection. The pen's transparent color is eye-catching and amazing. The pen gives a superb writing experience and a very convenient piece, especially for daily use. I strongly recommend the pens and other Galen products because of their superior craftsmanship.
Absolutely delighted I was able to purchase this pen before it sold out. The violet colour is very pretty and seems to shift with the light.
Normalde mor renk ile aram çok iyi olmasa da bu kalem beni benden aldı. Çok dikkat çekici asil duruyor. Teşekkürler.
I love this pen, gorgeous color. So fun that it’s an exclusive.
So cute and pretty. I love its color. so nice and good to write.
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 1 week to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in 2-3 weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA. Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
WHY SHOP AT Galen?
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM