Kaweco Sport Fountain Pen Cognac - Galen Leather Edition
$34.00 USD– Sold Out
This special pen was produced in limited quantities, and all are sold out. Thanks for your interest and support.
Check out this stunning Galen Leather exclusive: the Kaweco Sport Fountain Pen. It's a beautiful demonstrator pen that has a tinted, cognac-amber resin body and cap that's not only functional but aesthetically pleasing to the eye.This has come about as a creative collaboration with Kaweco who are well known for their focus on beautiful utility and quality craftsmanship. And this is exactly what this limited edition Galen + Kaweco Fountain Pen is centered on.
Following their iconic original 1935 octagonal design, this fountain pen can be described as 'small in the pocket, large in the hand.' The oversized cap arrangement creates a small closed pen but a full-length open pen. Closed, the Kaweco Fountain Pen is just 105mm long. Open, it is 133mm long.
Made from tough but exceptionally lightweight ABS Makrolon plastic, the Kaweco fountain pen features the Galen Leather and Kaweco logo in gold-colored metal on either end of the cap. The polished gold-plated stainless-steel nib is manufactured by Bock of Heidelberg. Kaweco fountain pens are refilled with standard international ink cartridges, such as those made by J Herbin or Kaweco. Available in various nib grades and colors. It's the kind of pen that pairs beautifully with one of our fountain pen friendly leather diaries or fountain pen cases.
The Kaweco ethos is one of producing high-quality fountain pens at affordable prices. The German-based company has a long history – over 130 years – of producing excellent writing implements. Today much of its range is based on vintage designs using modern materials.
- Pen Material: Tinted resin demonstrator
- Nib Material: Gold Plated - steel with plastic feed (no. 5)
- Filling Mechanism: Cartridge (standard international, included) or Converter (not included, Kaweco Sport Converter - proprietary), eyedropper convertible
- Pen Length (closed): 4.17 in . / 106mm
- Pen Length (open, cap off): 3.94 in . / 100mm
- Pen Length (open, cap posted): 5.27 in. / 134mm
- Pen Diameter (cap): 0.51 in. / 13mm
- Pen Diameter (grip section): 0.35 in. / 9mm
- Pen Weight: 0.3oz / 8.5g
- Packaged in a cardboard gift box
I saw this special edition Kaweco Sport on somebody's review and immediately logged in to Galen Leather to see if they were still available. Fortunately (or maybe unfortunately)for me they were. I now have 14 Sports and the new one from Galen on the way. They are wonderful. Cartridges, converter, eyedropper, interchangeable nibs in a variety of sizes. Small enough to carry, Posted to a usable size. Highly recommend.
This was my first Kaweco Sport and it launched an addiction. It is still one of my favorites. There is just something special about it. The leather pen case specially made for it is a nice touch. I hope they consider doing another Kaweco collaboration in the future.
The galen kaweco pen is gorgeous and the French curve genuinely useful as well as very beautiful. The extra £19.64 I had to pay Ups when they were delivered has made me nervous of buying anything else though
I'm a fan of Kaweco fountain pens, and this cognac limited edition is simply beautiful. It writes like a dream with the medium nib and even the box is so nice!
Thanks to Galen Leather also for the extra goodies that came with my purchase and for the excellent communication and service!
Beautiful pen, I knew when I saw the first photo that I'd be ordering one. Prompt shipping to the US, and the little extras they put in the package are a welcome surprise. It's been my EDC since I got it, and I liked it so much I had one sent to my daughter as well. You won't regret this purchase.
Lightweight. Incredibly smooth writer. I keep this pen attached to my everyday B6 Slim journal. A perfect travel companion. I ordered a Kaweco clip for it, which sadly slips off of this pen a little too easily. Love the color and the fact that it is a collab with Galen.
This cognac limited edition, a beautiful collaboration with Kaweco is just wonderful, it writes very smoothie and the color is so special! I love it! Even the box! So happy with this purchase.
A really beautiful colour. The colour is a very appealing golden brown, that is pleasing to look at while still clean enough to fit into a professional setting. The gold coloured nib and appointments also fit well with the body's colour and the printing. The box is also very unique. A worthy addition to any fountain pen collection. The pen also came with many goodies from Galen Leather!
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 2-3 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in 2-3 weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
WHY SHOP AT Galen?
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM