Guitar Saishiki Fountain Pen Ink, Brown
Saishiki means 'coloring,' and this affordable ink is perfect for adding color to your writing, drawing, or brush sketches. The water-based dye formula is safe for all pens, nibs, and brushes, and it offers the intense brightness and transparency that's only possible with dyes.
|Dry Time||25 Seconds|
|Bottle Opening Diameter||18mm|
Saishiki means 'coloring,' and this affordable ink is perfect for adding color to your writing, drawing, or brush sketches. The water-based dye formula is safe for all pens, nibs, and brushes, and it offers the intense brightness and transparency that's only possible with dyes. You can dilute Saishiki inks with water or apply them wet-on-wet; the wash effects are lovely and surprising, since dye travels through water more quickly than pigment.
We love the box & bottle design for these petite, 12 mL bottles of color. Perfect for filling converter pens, drawing with dip pens, and even for color mixing. That means you can concoct your own fountain-pen-safe colors, which is a rarity in the world of ink.
Made in Japan.
A note on Teranishi's Guitar Brand: Teranishi's first product was a writing ink called 'Guitar Ink,' and I am sorry to tell you that the reason for this name is not known. Teranishi's corporate history notes that guitars were a popular instrument in the Philippines (a key export market for the young company), but there's no definite reason why Teranishi decided to associate its inks with guitars.
Regardless, both Teranishi and its Guitar Brand have endured for over a century, from the optimism of the Taisho period through the turmoil of war and the development of Japan as a major economic and cultural power.
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 1-2 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in a few weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM