100% HANDMADE IN TURKEY
Handmade Leather Double Fountain Pen Case / Pen Pouch
This timeless color is a bestseller among all our items. It's a classic brown pecan color, darker than tan, with some deep chocolate tones.
SIZE:Will fit pens up to about 14 cm long and about 1.6 cm in barrel diameter
Tested with these Fountain pens:
- Vintage Pelikan 400NN
- Pelikan Souveran M800
- Pelikan M150
- Lamy Safari
- Lamy Safari Al star
- TWSBI 580 AL
- TWSBI VAC 700
- Parker Sonnet
- Platinum #3776
- 100% vegetable tanned cow leather
- Hand stitched using waxed polyamide thread
- The edges are beveled, waxed and burnished for a finished look
This Double Leather Fountain Pen Case / Pen Pouch is perfect for carrying around your precious Fountain pens (or similar) to protect them from scatches or leaking in your pocket or bag.
*Accessories are not included
Nice handmade leather pen sleeve in brown color. It fit my fountain pen perfectly but it will be a bit tight at the beginning. It will take awhile to adjust. Good workmanship. Recommended!
Beautiful workmanship and quality leather. Packaging beautiful and classy with a little extra surprise. I would love to order more however I had to pay a large amount of airport tax on it so that would have to be considered next time.
Great customer service. They sent small gifts such as a tea and coffee sachets. They emailed me the status of my item consistently. The leather pen case was of superior quality. Awesome product and even better customer service! Highly recommended.
Leather Double Fountain Pen Case / Pen Sleeve - Brown
So far so good. Both the quality of the product and the craftsmanship are excellent. The shipping by FedEx from Istanbul to Toronto wasn't too shabby either. I had the pen sleeve within days of placing my order.
Very beautiful pen case. bit of a tight fit in the beginning, but if you work the leather it will adjust to the size of the pens.
I had ordered Pen Slips for my fountain pens and it fits in them perfectly. Quality of product is outstanding. Taking pens in and out from 2 pen slips will be slightly difficult in the initial days but it will be okay in some days.
Customizing is the best part :-) Letters are clear and crisp.
It took 20 days from placing the order to getting it. Packaging is just perfect. I will definitely order from Galen leather for my up comming needs
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 2-3 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in 2-3 weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM