Ystudio Classic - Copper Portable Fountain Pen
$188.00 USD– Sold Out
Carefully crafted from solid copper, this fountain pen was designed to remind us of the weight and substance that our words can carry. Its simple, clean design is timelessly elegant and made to last a lifetime and be passed on to future generations. As you use it, it will develop a unique patina, in use.
Ystudio’s portable copper fountain pen creates a new way to bring your fountain pen with you. The maple pen case allows you can hang it on your bag and have it easily accessible to start writing. The pen writes steady and glides smoothly across your notebook paper.
The nib is from Schmidt from Germany. It's a true eye-catcher and a great gift suggestion. This pen is made of solid copper and comes with one maple pen case in black color.
Material: Brass, Copper
Specs: 9.7 X 11 X 138 mm
Refills: It comes with a converter inside (also fits the International Standard Type of Cartridge)
USE & CARE
The color of copper would be changed by different users and various environments yet this is also its unique feature. The oxide is harmless. It would restore its original luster by wiping with Brass Polish. Without any surface treatment, we hope each product can maintain its individual marks by the constant use of the owner.
Please experience and enjoy this one-of-a-kind beauty of copper.
In order to have the best writing experience, the manufacturer of our fountain pen nibs, Germany Schmidt, recommends customers to use ink which has a moderate thickness. For example, the ink from Pelikan, Waterman, Cross, etc.
Founded in 2012, the Taiwanese design studio 'Ystudio' believes in the value of simplicity. The range of stationery products, crafted from brass and copper, are full of character and change beautifully over time.
|Model Number||YSTUDIO STAT-16|
|Capped or Retractable||Capped - Snap On|
|Diameter - Grip||8.0 mm|
|Diameter - Max||12.0 mm|
|Filling Mechanism||Cartridge - Standard International Long, Cartridge - Standard International Short, Converter|
|Grip Material||Metal (Copper)|
|Length - Capped||13.8 cm / 5.4 inches|
|Length - Uncapped||11.9 cm / 4.7 inches|
|Weight - Barrel (Empty)||0.93 oz / 26 grams|
|Weight - Cap||0.55 oz / 16 grams|
|Weight - Whole Pen (Empty)||1.48 oz / 42 grams|
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 2-3 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in 2-3 weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
WHY SHOP AT Galen?
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM