Apica CD-11 Notebook Navy - Lined - A5 - 56 Pages
This A5-sized navy blue notebook features 28 sheets (56 pages) of white super-smooth ruled paper and reinforced stitched binding. Each sheet has 25 lines, spaced 7mm apart, with a blank margin at the top.
Apica CD-11 Notebook Navy - Lined - A5 - 56 Pages
Perfect for everyday writing and notetaking, Apica CD notebooks feature charming covers, great paper, and reliable thread binding. The pleasantly textured covers are made of thick cardstock, and the acid-free paper ensures that your writings will last a long time.
This A5 notebook contains 28 sheets, and each page contains 25 lines of the 7 mm rule.
- Size: A5
- 5.8 x 8.3 x 0.1 inches (148 x 210 x 3 mm)
- High-quality paper 3 oz/sq ft (81 g/m2), 28 sheets
- Cardstock Cover
- Thread bound spine
Apica Co., Ltd. was founded in 1916 with the name "Japan Notebook Manufacturer". The company changed its name to "Apica" in 1973. It developed pH-neutral paper in 1984. The notebooks are widely used by elementary school children in Japan.
|Model Number||APICA CD11NV|
|Cover Color||Dark Blue|
|Features||Acid-Free, Fountain Pen Friendly|
|Line Spacing||7 mm|
|Number of Lines||25|
|Number of Sheets||28|
|Paper Weight||81.4 gsm|
|Quantity in Pack||1|
|Size - Depth||0.3 cm / 0.1 inches|
|Size - Length||21.0 cm / 8.3 inches|
|Size - Width||14.8 cm / 5.8 inches|
|Standard Paper Size||A5|
|Weight - Item Without Packaging||2.61 oz / 74 grams|
This notebook's paper is exceptionally good for fountain pens. I've tried it with many inks and pens, and it's always one of the better performers. The paper is smooth but not slippery, and it's about the only coated (or seemingly coated) paper I've ever liked. Colours are shown well too.
The binding is nothing to write home about, and it has too few pages for anything useful, but if you want to check and see if you like Apica paper, it's and excellent choice too.
Very good quality of this small notebook, writing with a fountain pen is a real pleasure.
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 1-2 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in a few weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM