Akkerman Business in The Front Party In The Back Blue LE Ink
|Name||Akkerman Business in The Front Party In The Back Blue LE Ink|
|Dry Time||Business in The Front Party In The Back Blue|
|Bottle Opening Diameter||21mm|
Ink colors give different results on different papers. In addition, photographing and different screens may cause colors to be perceived differently from the actual color. For this reason, you can search for this ink color in Google images using the link below and benefit from the experiences of other users.Akkerman Business in The Front Party In The Back Bluek - Search on Google Images
Akkerman Business in The Front Party In The Back Blue
In collaboration with Azizah, better known as Gourmet Pens, P.W. Akkerman The Hague: Business in the front Party in the back (blue).
This very stylish blue-black ink is specially made for this special collaboration between Gourmet Pens and PW Akkerman The Hague. Following on from the excellent Gourmet Pens Pink, we thought it would be appropriate to have an easy-to-use, all-occasion ink.
The pleasure of this ink only comes to light when you have several pens inked, as it offers different color results. A wet, fine point will give you a dark, solid blue. A wet, broad tip will give you a broad, full dark blue.
This ink has another trick up its sleeve. Dilute with some distilled water and see what colors come out. This is an ink to play with, but you can also work with it: Business in the front, party in the back!
- Can be used in all fountain pens, vintage or modern.
- Do not cause clogging in your pen.
- Offers a smooth typing experience.
- Will not damage your pen.
- It can be used in piston and converter filler pens.
- The pH value is in determining international standards.
- It has an MSDS certificate.
- We recommend that you do not leave the ink you use in your fountain pen for more than 4 weeks.
Akkerman ink comes from the Akkerman Pen Store in The Hague, in the Netherlands. These inks are renowned for their unique glass bottle design and filling system with a glass marble! Akkerman launched his own ink line in 2010 to celebrate the 100th anniversary of the P.W. Akkerman store.
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 2-3 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in 2-3 weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM