Leather Zippered Magnum Opus 12 Slots Hard Pen Case with Removable Pen Tray - Undyed Leather
100% Handmade in Turkey
Product:Handmade Undyed Leather Zippered Magnum Opus 12 Slots Hard Pen Case with Removable Pen Tray
Color/Finish:Undyed Leather - Not covered
Un-dyed leather means, nude leather, with nothing covered up - so they will have some natural range marks, scars, and other blemishes. In other words, they are not processed to make them appear perfect, like something you would get in a department store. When you get your brand new un-dyed vegetable-tanned leather good, it looks a natural color. The hide is effectively naked and so will age and darken with the sun just like your own skin. Aging will develop a rich color and patina. Sun exposure, daily handling, water, and conditioning give natural vegetable tanned leather a rustic look over time. Read more about vegetable-tanned leather.
Setup Review Videos:
17.5 x 27 x 3 cm / 6.90" x 10.63" x 1.2" inches
Fit pens up to about 16 cm long and 1.55 cm in barrel diameter.
- 100% vegetable tanned leather
- Hand stitched using waxed polyamide thread
- The edges are beveled, waxed, and burnished for a finished look
Transport your favorite pens safely without them getting damaged or scratched with our Handmade Undyed Leather Zippered Magnum Opus 12 Slots Pen Case. This sturdy case features a removable tray that slides in and out effortlessly, providing you easy access to your pens. The removable tray also includes 12 individual pen slots lined with soft velvet material to prevent scratches. Whether you're carrying your pens in your in bag or luggage, you'll have the peace of mind knowing that your pens are well protected from bumps, knocks, scratches and damage with this leather case. Suitable for most fountain pens and other type of pens.
Tested with these Fountain Pens:
- Montblanc 149 -146
- Kaniela Fountain Pen
- Vintage Pelikan 400NN
- Pelikan Souveran M800
- Pelikan M150
- Lamy Safari
- Lamy Safari Al star
- TWSBI 580 AL
- TWSBI VAC 700
- Parker Sonnet
- Platinum #3776
- 12 pen slots
- Angled stand position
- Full-grain leather
- Velvet lined removable tray with divider
- Zippered closure
*Pens are not included
I Love this pen case!! The leather is beautiful and it feels amazing! The zipper zips smoothly and does not snag. The inner tray removes smoothly and fits all of my fountain pens, even the oversized ones. Again, I love this case!!
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 1-2 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in a few weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM