Leather Zippered 6 Slots Pen Case - Brown
$49.00 USD– Sold Out
100% HANDMADE IN TURKEY
Handmade Leather Zippered 6 Slots Pen Case
This timeless color is a bestseller among all our items. It's a classic brown pecan color, darker than tan, with some deep chocolate tones.
SIZE:When closed: 15,5 (6.10") cm x 9,5 (3.74") cm When open: 15,5 (6.10") cm x 20,5 (8.07") cm
- 6 elastic pen loops
- Full grain leather
- Holds Field Notes or any slim notebook in A6 size
- Holds up to 145 mm / 5.6 inches pens
- Protector fabric
- YKK zipper
- 100% vegetable tanned cow leather
- Hand stitched using waxed polyamide thread
- The edges are beveled, waxed and burnished for a finished look
This Leather Zippered Pen Case has a velvet lined interior and holds up to 6 pens. When you want to carry your favorite pens, you want them protected in your bag, purse or pocket to avoid ink leaking everywhere or getting them scratched. This leather pen holder is great to protect your fountain pens and keep them safe.
*Accessories are not included
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
The 6 slots pen case offers the same quality as the 10 slots case, but in a smaller form, easier to be carried around with similar protection to your pen collection.
It is definitely well made, like all other pen cases by Galen Leather. The pen loops are positioned in the middle for the 6 and 10 slots cases, while the position is higher in the 3, 4, 5 and 14 slots cases. I figured that the position of the loop matters only if you have slim pens with short or without clips. Hope this information helps! :)
This is such a great case for my pens that I use everyday. I noted the concerns of some that it might cause some pens to rub on the zip if they are long. The longest pen I have is a Pilot Custom 823 which is 150mm long and it fits fine. It is the 5th pen from the left in the attached image (the middle pen on the right side of the case).
Case was sent to Australia and postage was well priced and quick, and was kept informed through the whole process. They are highly recommended.
I ordered this case to be my day-to-day pen case. The process to order and customize it was straightforward and Galen Leather kept me informed every step of the way. Despite all the disruptions globally, the case was delivered extremely quickly, and came in a cool parcel (looked letter-pressed, but I could be wrong) with the pen case, an eclectic postcard, and several little gifts in a nice cloth pouch - a glass “evil eye”, a packet of Turkish coffee, and a bag of Earl Grey tea. The case itself is beautifully made, and the leather has a great rustic aesthetic that looks like it’ll age very well. I had it personalized with my initials, but after seeing the leather treatment, I sort of wish I’d left it plain, since the leather is so nice on its own. The case holds 6 pens quite snugly (I have several larger-than-usual pens and they all fit comfortably, but without a whole lot of room to spare - in the photo, you can see 4 Faber-Castell e-motion pens/pencils, a Lamy 2000, and a Sailor Pro Gear, but I also fit a Montblanc 149 and a Visconti Homo Sapiens Oversize in) and the flaps between them protect them from scratching each other. If you have lots of very long or wide-barrelled pens and you don’t want them squished against one another even with flaps between them, this may not be the right size case for you, but should work well for everyone else with pretty well any mix of pens. I’m already contemplating ordering a larger pen case or perhaps their epic writer’s bag... A great company with a great story and gorgeous products, highly recommended!
Hi, my name is Frank and I have a problem.....All joking aside this is my third purchase from Galen Leather, and my 10th item. I appreciate the quality and functionality of their products. If you are thinking of purchasing any of the zippered pen cases or portfolio just do it, you will not be disapointed. The only problem is that you may become a Galen Leather addict like me....
The case is well made and definitely high quality. Note that is dedicated for small pens. Biggest issue is that it could damage pens, there is no any protection for zip at the inner side. As the case is small any longer pen will be touching zip which will scratch it.
I am thrilled with my new Galen Leather 6-pen case! The quality and craftsmanship are superb and I love the crazy horse brown leather. The monogram looks great and makes it unique. As others have noted, my only suggestion would be to make the case about 5-10 millimeters deeper as it is a bit tight closing the two halves of the zipper on the case when holding some pens with larger diameter caps and clips (like the Lamy Safari/Al-Star, etc.) Overall, this is an excellent product that I would recommend!
Es una cosita preciosa, muy bien confeccionada y el envío y la atención fueron exquisitos. Volveré a comprar, excelente trabajo. :-)
I love my new Galen Pen Case. Its just the right size to compliment my Traveler's Notebook. I have my go to pen on my notebook and 6 of my favourite fountain pens (each with a different ink colour of course!) in the pen case! Love, love, love... what can I say :)
La persona a quien se lo regalé le ha encantado. Gran calidad.
This is a beautiful, well made pen case. The zipper is heavy duty and zips smoothly. I found that placing the cap side of my pens opposite the end where the protective flap joins the cover made the case close better and lay flatter. Leather is very nice and CHB us a beautiful color. Service is amazing! Loved the little extras, especially the nazar!
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 1 week to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in 2-3 weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA. Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
WHY SHOP AT Galen?
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM