Leather Zippered 5 Slots Pen Case - Crazy Horse Smoky
$49.00 USD– Sold Out
100% HANDMADE IN TURKEY
Handmade Leather Zippered 5 Slots Pen Case
COLOR/FINISH:Crazy Horse Smoky Grey/Distressed Distressed smoky color showing under-tones of the black and rich grey. Ages and softens quicker compared to regular leather. Suede feeling finish.
H x W x D : 170 mm x 128 mm x 21mm (6.69" x 5.03" x 0.82")
- 5 elastic pen loops
- Full-grain leather
- Holds Field Notes or any slim notebook in A6 size
- Holds up to 155 mm / 6,10 inch pens
- Protector fabric
- YKK zipper
- 100% vegetable tanned cow leather
- Hand-stitched using waxed polyamide thread
- The edges are beveled, waxed and burnished for a finished look
This Leather Zippered Pen Case in the new distressed smoky grey color has a velvet lined interior and holds up to 5 pens. When you want to carry your favorite pens, you will want to protect them in your bag, purse or pocket to prevent the ink leaking everywhere or the pens getting scratched. This leather pen holder is great to protect your fountain pens and keep them safe.
*Accessories are not included
SETUP - REVIEW VIDEOS
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I received this beautiful case in what I think was record time (from Turkey)! The shipping cost was also quite acceptable. The pen case arrived as advertised and I couldn't be more thrilled with it. I am looking forward to it aging and becoming more beautiful over time. The customer service was outstanding and I'll be buying many more products from Galen Leather! Thank you so much for this quality product! Can't recommend enough!
I received my pen case very quickly and think it is a great product. Allows me to rotate my pen collection and use every pen regularly. It is a great size very tactile and well made. I like the addition of having a small note book. It handles even the largest of my pens. I would definitely recommend it.
Gaalenleather is my go to website when I have something in mind that I don't know where to find .
This case I wanted for my thin a6 notebook which I use for ink samples with 5 of my favourite pens
The leather is like a dream , velvety and the colour is perfect. I am looking forward to make a collection from the crazy horse blue .
My first purchase is the crazy horse brown 10 slots pen case, and this 2nd purchase is the rustic brown 5 slots pen case which is perfect to bring along when I don’t need 10 pens.
Received as a gift. Great quality and quick delivery to Australia.
Easily fits my Lamy and Twisbi fountain pens.
Exceptionally well made and easy to carry around.
No issues with color staining (has not marked my lighter colored Safari pens).
Love that is so elegant but really robust. Holds my calligraphy pens and a notebook for blotting also can slide in refills for an emergency.
Exactly what I had hoped for.
Fantastic craftsmanship! The Crazy Horse Brown finish is absolutely beautiful and seems like it'll last forever. The gifts add a nice touch of kindness and care. Thank you very much. It was a great buying experience :)
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 1 week to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in 2-3 weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA. Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
WHY SHOP AT Galen?
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM