100% HANDMADE IN TURKEY
Handmade Leather Slip-N-Zip 4 Slots Pen Pouch
Pouch: H x W x D : 215 mm x 11.5 mm x 10mm (8.25" x 4.50" x 0.42")
Pen Insert: 150 mm x 90 mm (6.00" x 3.5")
Holds up to 150 mm (6 inches) sized pens, including oversized pens like MB 149 or Pelikan M1000
COLOR/FINISH:Undyed Leather - Not covered Un-dyed leather means, nude leather, with nothing covered up - so they will have some natural range marks, scars, and other blemishes. In other words, they are not processed to make them appear perfect, like something you would get in a department store. When you get your brand new un-dyed vegetable-tanned leather good, it looks a natural color. The hide is effectively naked and so will age and darken with the sun just like your own skin. Aging will develop a rich color and patina. Sun exposure, daily handling, water, and conditioning give natural vegetable tanned leather a rustic look over time. Read more about vegetable-tanned leather.
- 4 Pen Slots
- Removable Pen Insert
- Full-grain leather
- Protector fabric
- YKK zipper
- 100% vegetable tanned cow leather
- Hand stitched using waxed polyamide thread
- The edges are beveled, waxed and burnished for a finished look
This Leather Zippered Pen Pouch in crazy horse brown has an unlined interior and holds up to 4 pens with a removable pen insert.
Whether you're an avid pen collector or you just appreciate fine stationery, a pen pouch like this is perfect for protecting your Fountain pens, Montblanc 149 or oversized Omas pens. It will keep them safe from leaking or getting scratched.
*Accessories are not included
Reviews On YouTube
Santa brought me this beautiful Undyed Zippered Pen Pouch for Christmas. This case is pure luxury. The leather is soft, and the stitching is perfect. This is a 5 star item and I highly recommend it,
You can never go wrong with undyed leather-I love this pencase! Perfect for my everyday carrys!
This pen case ages well! I have used it for over a year. The 4 slot pen card fits into all the folio sizes. I use it in my B6 folio and then when I want to take my pens separate from my folio I carry them in the slip pouch. The leather is butter smooth and beautiful!
It fits so much more then 'just'4 pens and it is sleek and stylish
Every time I use the pencase my heart filled with joy. Thank you.
I cannot wait to see how this beautiful leather patinas. It is a gorgeous way to store my foundation pens to take with me.
I have a number of pen cases now from Galen Leather and they are my favourite, I love the undyed and the craftsmanship is always exceptional, this one is great for carrying around, I cannot praise it enough, love it.
I got this for my sister for christmas and she really likes it. The leather work is very nice. The only thing i wish was slightly better was the zipper, which would sometimes need a couple tugs to get it to move. Overall very happy with it.
I love this pouch! Smooth zipper, gorgeous craftsmanship, and it holds so much. I want another one!
The leather is pristine. A sweet bag to hold some pens and other items. I recommend.
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 2-3 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in 2-3 weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM