100% Handmade in Turkey
Product:Handmade Leather Zippered Rhodia A5 Notebook and iPad Mini Folio
Color/Finish:Crazy Horse Forest Green/Distressed
Distressed dark green color showing under-tones of light green, sacramento and emerald. Ages and softens quicker compared to regular leather. Suede feeling finish.
7.3 x 9.2 inches (18.5 x 23.5 cm)
- 100% vegetable tanned cow leather
- YKK zipper
- Velvet lined interior
Save yourself the hassle of digging around your bag by keeping your valuables safe and secure in one place. Our Handmade Zippered Leather Rhodia A5 Folio and iPad Mini Cover is the perfect way to store your everyday essentials for work, study or personal use. It has 4 credit card holders and a long pocket that keep your passport or your iPhone 6 / 7 / 8 . Under left side there is sleeve for storing your iPad device. This beautiful folio has removeble 4 slots pen holder ,extra 2 pen slots and a slot for charger , earphones or cable. And a removable keychain in the middle of the cover.
- Rhodia Rhodiarama - Webbie A5 Notebooks (hard or soft covers) - Rhodia Heritage - N°16 Staplebound Pad or any notebook up to an A5 size
- Mobile phone - fits up to iPhone 6 / iPhone 7 /iPhone 8
- iPad Mini / iPad Mini Retina / iPad Mini / iPad Mini 4
- Horizontal and vertical notebooks
Can also store other accessories (as pictured):
- Pencils & pens
- Credit Cards
- Small notebook (like a Field Notes notebook)
- Charger or cable
*Devices and accessories are not included
Awesome folio! Just what I needed. I am a return customer because everything they make is excellent.
Loving the perfectly detailed green leather zippered case - my second purchase from Galen. I enjoyed a cup of Turkish coffee while opening my parcel - thank you!
Superb! It’s well-crafted; stylish, yet practical. I’mvery satisfied!
After blowing an opportunity at the Washington DC Pen Show of getting this for $100 I set out to get the same quality of materials in another notebook holder at a cheaper price and could not find anything. I had to pay more ordering it but in the end the folio I got was awesome. You guys have the best product in the country. I really pray that your business continues to grow so that you can hire more people so that your products can be easily found everywhere in the US. See you during the next pen show. I now have to include your products in by budget.
First off, Galen has fantastic customer service. The folio I received had a manufacturing error where the zipper hadn't been fully sewn into the leather. I emailed them with a photo, and they shipped me out a new one without further issue. It really is a beautiful folio that I carry with me every day. I have gotten a lot of compliments from clients and co-workers on it. Since I still have the first one they sent me, I've been fooling around with it, though I'm not very good at sewing leather. I did put a leather wax on it to see what it would look like, and if it would protect it from spills and wear. It does give it a different appearance, and feels more slick to the touch. Things I set on top of it tend to slide right off. Without the wax it feels a little more like suede. I've included pictures of both folios side by side (the waxed is on the right), if anyone is considering waxing theirs. It's been a great experience, and I look forward to getting a few more things to go with my folio.
Very nice Notebook. Unfortunately, it has a small but deep scratch at the inside.
But it will get some more scratches over the years, so it´s not that bad.
All in all it´s a very good leather work.
Excellent craftsmanship, super quick shipping. The folio is perfect for notepads as well as notebooks. The removable pen holder is very practical. Lots of places to store small stuff. I can throw this in my bag or backpack and have all the writing equipment I need with me.
So, to my admittedly untrained eye, this is a well crafted product. The material seems durable and the stitching is great. It looks, feels and kinda smells amazing. Really happy with the quality. My lone complaint is that it's not as roomy as I'd envisioned. I'm still giving 5 stars as this is likely more to do with my stuff. I use the hardcover rhodia and my main pen is a Lamy 2000. They're both probably a shade thicker than what was intended for the folio so it's a bit squeezy when zipping up. Pretty minor issue though and I suspect if you're using normal sized items it would be a non-issue. 100% recommend though as I do love it.
It's the good quality and service as always. Not my first order and certainly it won't be my last one either :-)
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
We offer corporate gifts at varying price points, as well as company specific merchandising programs.
We offer drop shipping services to your customers or clients. We make all products in house and have full control over.Please contact us via contact page.
All items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 1-2 weeks to complete. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA. Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
Returns - Cancellations
- All items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs.Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items.We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
WHY SHOP AT Galen?
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM