Tools to Liveby Long Black Scissors 9"
Making cutting straight lines with long-distance easier, this design of the extra-long blade is suitable for college and pattern making. The Tools To Liveby 9" Black Scissors are an eye-catching accessory for your desk. Their classic design is timeless and they are made from Japanese stainless steel with a comfortable rubber handle. Each pair is etched with a branded logo and comes in a hot foiled protective sleeve. The matte black style has Teflon coating on it to prevent glue from sticking to it. Available in black.
Length: 9" / 22.5cm
Tools to Liveby is a stationary & lifestyle store founded by Karen Yang in Taiwan. It's committed to satisfy the functional and aesthetical needs for people who have a strong passion for stationary. Tools To Liveby feels like a warm homecoming for the pen, pencil and paper obsessed. The company searches far and wide around the globe for the finest writing instruments. Their range currently consists of scissors, brass paper clips and more stylish writing materials. Tools to Liveby is most well-known for their famous scissors and pen clips.
I spend about 4 hours of my working day cutting Little pieces of paper. Most of these pieces are tiny and intricate and I am known as a fussy cutter. I have no trouble cutting complicated shapes from books or magazines. But when it comes to cutting a squareOr a straight line I am lost. But then I found your long scissors and it’s like magic I can now cut anything and cut it straight with ease. I jI just bought my second pair. I can’t imagine not having a pair within reach at all times.
I’m outfitting my writing space with Galen Brass accessories. My next order will include the brass perpetual calendar and Vintage inspired Brass Combine tool - protractor. I also have several wooden accessories. The items are beautiful to look at, perfectly functional and we’ll appoint my desk work and writing space. Service and quality are excellent.
I have searched high and low for a pair of scissors that I truely love and I think my search is over! I LOVE these!
First of all, I wanted scissors that look different than regular “kitchen” scissors. I found them! And how they cutting things, I’m amazed every time I use them. Worth every euro and even more
Went for these for the hope that these will not ruin when cutting tape or sticker paper due to the coating. Hope it holds up. Hard to find in stock in the UK so was an impulsive add on to my order.
I have used this scissor , i purchased it 2 years ago and its very very nice accessory for desk . It looks very beautiful and scratch resistant too .. Brass used is very nice and easy to clean
Love these scissors. They cut well and are well made. I reach for them all the time instead of some of the others I own. I want the long black handled pair by this brand as well and have it on my wish list.
Very sharp, cut very well. Also attractive. Will be using them everyday. A great buy, excellent quality.
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 2-3 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in 2-3 weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
WHY SHOP AT Galen?
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM