Leather Wallet Insert for Traveler's Notebook - Passport Size - Undyed Leather
This leather long travel wallet can be seamlessly incorporated into your passport size Traveler's Notebook or used as a stand-alone wallet.
Made from our signature, 100% genuine and locally sourced, distressed crazy horse brown leather.
100% Handmade in Turkey
Product:Handmade Leather Wallet Insert for Traveler's Notebook
Color/Finish:Undyed Leather - Not covered Un-dyed leather means, nude leather, with nothing covered up - so they will have some natural range marks, scars, and other blemishes. In other words, they are not processed to make them appear perfect, like something you would get in a department store. When you get your brand new un-dyed vegetable-tanned leather good, it looks a natural color. The hide is effectively naked and so will age and darken with the sun just like your own skin. Aging will develop a rich color and patina. Sun exposure, daily handling, water, and conditioning give natural vegetable tanned leather a rustic look over time. Read more about vegetable-tanned leather.
The left panel features 3 credit card sized pockets, one small separator and a wider pocket that's useful for small accessories.
We've also included a special pen loop that's made from 60% leather and 40% hidden elastic, allowing for any pen or pencil to fit. It doesn't matter if it's a Caran Dache 849 or a Pelikan 1000 fp.
The right panel has a leather pocket with a sturdy YKK zipper and another hidden pocket underneath for extra storage space.
20cm x 13,5 cm (7.87" x 5.31") when opened
9,5cm x 13,5 cm (3.74" x 5.31") when closed
I love my Galen wallet insert in undyed leather and how it fits my Traveler’s olive Green passport cover. Currently using it as my main wallet. Brings me joy every time I use it. Thank you Galen 🤍
This new passport insert is stunningly beautiful. There is nothing more gorgeous than natural leather and this has been made and stitched to perfection.
Simplicity in design and it looks amazing in my passport! I love it
Beautifully made and the leather is very smooth to the touch and without any marks. Received carefully packaged and in pristine condition 😊
So pleased with the wallet insert.
It’s a perfect fit for my wallet and holds all I need it too without any extra bulk.
The undyed leather is beautiful.
I love the natural TN wallet. The only thing I don’t love is the placement of the pen holder. Unfortunately, where it sits when the wallet is closed gets in the way of the elastic closure band of the Travelers Notebook. It causes the elastic closure band to sit at a weird angle. Otherwise, it’s lovely.
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 1-2 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in a few weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM